Tuesday, August 05, 2014
Eastern Daylight Time
Community Development Credit Unions - Doing Well by Doing Good:
Opportunities for Growth and Relevance in the Low and Moderate Income Market
With over 70 million people, the unbanked and underbanked market presents tremendous opportunities for credit unions to compete and thrive. The LMI market sits at the intersection of mission and margin, where our historic mandate to serve “people of small means” aligns with a growing need in the market place. Join this session to:
- Learn about sustainable strategies that have propelled credit unions to the next level of growth and relevance in their marketplace.
- Understand the “building blocks” of community finance
- Learn about best practices, resources and expertise available to credit unions interested in serving LMI consumers
The session will provide an overview of the opportunity and imperative that exists in serving low income consumers. Participants will get practical advice to develop sustainable strategies to meet the needs of this market segment.
Who Should Attend
- Managers/CEO’s/ CFO’s small to mid-sized credit unions serving low income segments.
- Many mid-large asset sized credit unions are eligible to realize the
- Benefits of the NCUA’s nationally recognized Low-Income Designation (LID) as well as the U.S. Treasury Department’s Community Development Financial Institution certification (CDFI).
Supplemental material available.
Speakers: Scott Butterfield or Pablo DeFillipi
Time: 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Live Webinar Only: $99
Recorded Version Only: $99
Live Webinar & Recorded Version: $125
To register and pay by check, email Mary Zelinsky at email@example.com and your credit union will be invoiced. To register and pay online, click here.