LINDEN, N.J. - United Poles Federal Credit Union held a ribbon-cutting ceremony on Saturday, April 30, 2011, at 2 p.m. at their new office located at 1161 West St. Georges Ave. in Linden, N.J. Opening remarks and the dedication were presented by United Poles FCU Chairman, Konrad Kolodziej.
Left to right: Iwona Karpeta, CEO; Bozena Lesner, Linden Branch Manager; Teresa Rybinski, Board Member; and Aneta Szewczyk, Assistant Branch Manager taking part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The 2,000 square foot, state-of-the-art facility will replace the existing smaller Linden office of United Poles FCU starting May 3, 2011. According to Iwona Karpeta, United Poles FCU's CEO, the new office was designed to provide members with a comfortable and friendly environment, where traditional style meets contemporary style.
United Poles FCU members discussing the history of the Linden branch office at the ceremony.
The new branch office will serve almost 700 United Poles FCU members-almost a quarter of the entire credit union membership. The move was motivated by members' needs and requests. The new location gives the credit union greater visibility and more convenient access for the members. PW Campbell was responsible for the planning, design, and construction of the new facility.