The New Jersey Credit Union League receives resumes from individuals interested in employment with credit unions in the state of New Jersey and posts them to its Web site for credit unions to browse when hiring.
If interested in having your resume posted, please review our Resume Posting Policy.
Please note: The League does not endorse the employment of an individual whose resume is posted, nor does it verify the capabilities claimed by that individual.
Robert Balestri/Credit Union Collections/Consulting. Over 25 years working in & with NJ Credit Unions. Part-time, Temporary, Full-time. Cost effective. Reduce your delinquency & charge-offs & increase your bottom line. (201) 566-6679.
MARIA E. NODARSE
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Seasoned management professional; very dependable, consistent, highly organized and trustworthy; self-starter with willingness to learn new skills.
PROGRESSIVE CREDIT UNION, New York, NY (2003 – June 2014)
Vice President of Medallion Lending (2011 – June 2014)
- Responsible for the overall taxi medallion and radio loan department.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Analyze, develop and implement loan policies and procedures.
Senior Loan Specialist (2008 – 2011)
- Served as backup to VP of Medallion Lending in her absence.
- Met with potential borrower for initial interview; offered financial counseling.
Loan Specialist (2003 – 2008)
- Processed loans for individuals and taxi minifleet owners.
ORLEANS PUBLIC SCHOOL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, New Orleans, LA (1999 – 2003)
Loan Department Manager
- Ensured policies, procedures, services and products met federal and state regulations, as well as investor requirements.
- Maintained a loan procedure manual for staff training and referral.
Interim Collections Manager
- Reviewed and approved consumer loan applications for members of the credit union.
- Qualified members based on debt-to-income ratio, including current financial condition and credit report.
BANCO CENTRAL HISPANO, Miami, FL (1994-1998)
Loan Administrator – Trade Finance
- Daily management of a $360 million correspondent banking portfolio.
- Reviewed lines of credit and their terms and conditions, established for international correspondent banks by the Credit Committee.
CITIBANK, F.S.B., Miami, FL (1993-1994)
- Supported Citigold Director by guiding 25 Citigold executives operating from local branches, offering expanded bank services to high net worth individuals.
AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK, LTD., Miami, FL (1990-1993)
- Responsible for management and recruitment of accounts of foreign correspondent banking clients.
SUNBANK, Miami, FL (1987-1990)
International Customer Service Representative
BANK OF NEW YORK, New York, NY (1981-1987)
- Provided operational management with ongoing administration of international correspondent banking relationships.
- St. Peters College, Jersey City, NJ - Bachelor of Arts 1979
- Additional post-graduate courses in: general accounting, computers, letters of credit and banking operations
- Fluent in Spanish, verbal and written; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Knowledge of general accounting principles.
**Please contact me via email for phone number and detailed résumé.**
Kenneth Wieczorek, Jr.
721 Northumberland Way Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Cell: 908-229-6725 KenWiz1@msn.com
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT (May 2005)
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Center for Financial Certifications (October 2012)
Certified Personal Finance Counselor
Financial Sales Consultant, McGraw Hill FCU (February 2012 – June 2013)
- 35+ mortgages and loans originated monthly with average new money of $1.3 million
- Consult with members and provide them with the best option for achieving financial wellness
- Set up, speak at, and work financial literacy seminars for members and SEGs
- Assist business development in acquiring new SEGs and members
Field Sales and Marketing Supervisor, TruGreen (March 2009 – February 2012)
- Finished top 3 in sales the last two years
- Average of 20 sales per week
- Sell lawn, tree, and shrub care to homeowners door to door
- Set and maintain appointments for lawn care consultations
- Make outbound sales calls and follow up with any callbacks from the field
- Train and manage a team of up to 6 sales people
Owner, Pristine Office Clean, LLC (August 2007 – February 2009)
- Prospect for new business accounts
- Make outbound sales calls
- Hire new employees
- Create invoices and take payments for services rendered
Senior Loan Officer, Worldwide Financial Resources (November 2007 – November 2008)
- Sell mortgage programs designed to fit the needs of the client
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Develop business relationships with accountants, lawyers, and financial planners
- Negotiate corporate partnerships
- Make 75+ sales calls daily
- Develop and implement various marketing plans to promote new business
Branch Manager, HFC, Union, NJ (February 2006 – August 2007)
- 6 time million dollar club earner
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Make 75+ outbound sales calls daily
- Offer mortgage solutions that best meet the needs of the client
- Manage up to 8 salespeople
- Meet with clients to discuss their mortgage needs
- Sell ancillary programs to further protect the client
Ira D. Hayes
101 Pertwood Court Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Contact Phone: (609) 532-9575 Home: (609) 931-9143
Email address: IraDHayes@gmail.com
- Master of Business Administration in Finance Degree with seven years’ work experience in Accounting and Finance
- Experience in performing various financial ratio or budget analyses in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, income statements, cash flow budgeting and acquisitions.
- Excellent Oral, Written Communication and Arithmetic skills with the ability to work with others or independently with minimal supervision.
- Motivated flexible detail oriented individual capable of multitasking, analyzing, problem solving, operating within compliance regulatory guidelines and prioritizing project goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suites, Adobe Acrobat, 60wpm and 10,000 10-key stroke skills.
- SAP Version 7.20 and IBM Personal Communications Version 5.9 for Windows.
Conair Corporation, East Windsor, NJ Sept 2007- Present
- Report financial information on status of current issues and any notes of concern or recommendations.
- Provide and generate ad hoc reporting and analysis reports on monthly, quarterly and annually basis to be presented to the senior management.
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Arbitrate all open deductions with Penalties and Shortages.
- Review various invoice reports and resolve accordingly.
- Negotiate settlements over $100K with key customers and Sales contacts.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with vendors’, sale representatives, and various departments.
- Release, administer, and reconcile customer accounts - including following up with the sales representative for payments in a timely manner.
- Ensure that vendors are operating within regulatory guidelines.
- Document audit procedures.
- Direct special projects requested by Manager.
Hibbert Group, Trenton, NJ Aug 2007- Sept 2007
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary Position)
- Reviewed invoices for accuracy and completeness. Ensuring proper documentation is present, including authorization and receiving documents or proof that service was provided.
- Input and processed invoices for payment using the AccPac Software, making sure that invoices are paid according to payment terms and applicable discounts are taken.
- Maintained communications with company personnel and vendors to ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoice payments.
- Assisted with internal and external auditor requests and other ad hoc requests as needed.
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Sept 2006- May 2007
- Acted as a liaison between students, university, and Richmond community in a fast paced environment.
- Investigated and responded to inquiries about VCU and Richmond, VA
- Maintained and controlled access to the campus and city-wide database, university phone lists, and activity information.
SunTrust Bank, Richmond VA May 2005-Aug. 2006
Campus Challenge Intern (Financial Service Representative)
- Cultivated and managed new and existing client relationships of diversified net worth individuals and their related businesses.
- Supported the goals of the branch through effective teamwork and compliance in a fast pace environment.
- Assisted with routine teller transactions and management on on-going bases.
- Recognized for bringing over $500,000 of assets in a single branch.
- Directed in regular meetings on leadership development and career opportunities.
- Compiling necessary control and audit trail documentation needed for Sarbanes-Oxley.
EDUCATION, PROJECTS, & HONORS
Strayer University, Trevose, Pennsylvania Oct 2008- Dec 2011
Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics & Corp. Governance
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Aug 2002- Aug 2007
Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Production Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Security analysis & Portfolio management
Hamilton High West, Hamilton, New Jersey Sept 1998- June 2002
Financial Management: Directed as a team leader on a student team that researched and analyzed a company in order to provide data on financial management. Implemented cash management strategies.
Funds Management in Financial Institutions: Served as a financial officer directing Writer’s Den Inc.’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Supervise cash management activities and counseled company’s owner on investment needs and options for company productivity.
> Vice President and Secretary, Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Fraternity, Eta Omega: Implemented organizational restructuring and guidelines for growing Eta Omega chapter. Foster chapter growth beyond traditional practices to expand membership diversity.
> Volunteer, 10k Ukrop’s Marathon
> Volunteer, 5k Ryan's Quest Dash for Duchenne, Hamilton, NJ
> Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club, Richmond, Virginia
One Culver Drive
New City, New York 10956
To obtain a collections or customer service related position in the credit union field that would utilize my collections, customer service, and communications skills
* Collected past due balances from hospitals and other medical facilities utilizing SAP
* Collected past due balances for mortgages, automobile and personal loans
* Recommended accounts for repossession, legal and charge off
* Resolved customer inquiries and complaints
* Sent out delinquency letters
* Performed skip tracing by contacting references, co-makers and employers
* Processed credit card and check by phone payments
* Assisted in the reversals and redeposits of return checks
* Recorded payments for bankruptcy and charged off loans in appropriate logs
* Opened new accounts by using customers’ payment histories to determine credit limits
* Coordinated collection and return check activities with various company departments
* Generated monthly SAP reports
* Reconciled Accounts
|Volunteer, Good Samaritan Hospital Library
|Temporary collections position at Mindray Inc., via employment agency
|Collections position, Visions formerly Paragon Federal Credit Union
|Collections position, Avalon Eyewear
|Temporary positions in the Collections Departments, Mikron Instruments
Aventis Environmental Science, Pearson Education, Verizon, and CHMS
Positions in the Purchasing & Account Support Departments
Merck Medco Managed Care
|Sales position at a Lens Crafters
|Account Executive, WGHT Radio
|Account Executive, WLIR Radio
Ramapo College, Mahwah, New Jersey, B.S. Business Administration
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa.
New Jersey Real Estate License- 1997 Referral Associate Salesperson
National Real Estate Referral Group. Affiliated with Coldwell Banker
* Top Notch, AS400, SAP, Accounting Express, and I2K programs to research and collect delinquent accounts
* Worked with Excel and MS Word for daily work activities and special projects