The New Jersey Credit Union League receives resumes from individuals interested in employment with credit unions in the state of New Jersey and posts them to its Web site for credit unions to browse when hiring.
If interested in having your resume posted, please review our Resume Posting Policy.
Please note: The League does not endorse the employment of an individual whose resume is posted, nor does it verify the capabilities claimed by that individual.
MARIA E. NODARSE
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Seasoned management professional; very dependable, consistent, highly organized and trustworthy; self-starter with willingness to learn new skills.
PROGRESSIVE CREDIT UNION, New York, NY (2003 – June 2014)
Vice President of Medallion Lending (2011 – June 2014)
- Responsible for the overall taxi medallion and radio loan department.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, and federal and state laws and regulations.
- Analyze, develop and implement loan policies and procedures.
Senior Loan Specialist (2008 – 2011)
- Served as backup to VP of Medallion Lending in her absence.
- Met with potential borrower for initial interview; offered financial counseling.
Loan Specialist (2003 – 2008)
- Processed loans for individuals and taxi minifleet owners.
ORLEANS PUBLIC SCHOOL FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, New Orleans, LA (1999 – 2003)
Loan Department Manager
- Ensured policies, procedures, services and products met federal and state regulations, as well as investor requirements.
- Maintained a loan procedure manual for staff training and referral.
Interim Collections Manager
- Reviewed and approved consumer loan applications for members of the credit union.
- Qualified members based on debt-to-income ratio, including current financial condition and credit report.
BANCO CENTRAL HISPANO, Miami, FL (1994-1998)
Loan Administrator – Trade Finance
- Daily management of a $360 million correspondent banking portfolio.
- Reviewed lines of credit and their terms and conditions, established for international correspondent banks by the Credit Committee.
CITIBANK, F.S.B., Miami, FL (1993-1994)
- Supported Citigold Director by guiding 25 Citigold executives operating from local branches, offering expanded bank services to high net worth individuals.
AMERICAN EXPRESS BANK, LTD., Miami, FL (1990-1993)
- Responsible for management and recruitment of accounts of foreign correspondent banking clients.
SUNBANK, Miami, FL (1987-1990)
International Customer Service Representative
BANK OF NEW YORK, New York, NY (1981-1987)
- Provided operational management with ongoing administration of international correspondent banking relationships.
- St. Peters College, Jersey City, NJ - Bachelor of Arts 1979
- Additional post-graduate courses in: general accounting, computers, letters of credit and banking operations
- Fluent in Spanish, verbal and written; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Knowledge of general accounting principles.
**Please contact me via email for phone number and detailed résumé.**
18 Raintree Drive
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Project Management | Portfolio Monitoring | Asset Recovery
- Results-driven leader with 19+ years of cumulative cross-industry experience driving impactful financial and banking initiatives across multiple channels, including mortgages, loan servicing, credit card collections, and customer service.
- Articulate communicator skilled in delivering insightful presentations and strengthening relationships with business partners, peers and senior leadership.
- Proven mentor, trainer and manager of multidisciplinary teams in line with aggressive performance metrics and 10+ years of supervisory expertise.
- Strategic Operational Ability
- Team Collaboration/Coordination
- Project Planning & Execution
- Client Relationship Management
- Fidelity Servicing System
- Problem Analysis/Resolution
“Reduced charge-off 17 points saving $1.86M in 8 months while with the AFFCU”
“Maintained AFFCU delinquency ratio of 1% or below resulting in $2M portfolio”
“Proven audit automating approach saved $27,000 and earned MVP Award”
AIR FORCE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, San Antonio, TX 2008-Present
Asset Recovery Manager
Spearhead strategy and execution of processes for mitigating loss of $2M loan portfolio. Execute efforts across channels to oversee bankruptcy, repossession, and asset recovery responsibilities. Responsible to conduct thorough reviews to determine account status, salvage ability, and analysis necessary for creating performing loans to benefit the institution.
- Leadership: Oversee process training, as well as, team development sessions, discipline duties, and terminations, resulting in overall effective operational achievement.
- Recovery Management: Responsible for presenting Vice President loan losses for write-off approval.
- Process Control: Implement and oversee execution of skip agency procedures for vehicles, business plan objectives, and initiated judgments on defaulted loans securing payments.
- Accomplishments: Overhauled delinquency processes by improving credit cards by 24%, reducing charge-offs by 64%.
GENERATION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, San Antonio, TX 2008-2008
Worked to manage high volume call center with staff of eight. Provided detailed guidance to personnel related to collection of credit card debt, consumer loans, second mortgages and home equity lines of credit. Oversaw and ensured compliance with FDCPA and credit union requirements. Led through management expertise resulting in $16,000 savings through elimination of correspondence redundancy.
- Process Improvement: Developed and implemented procedures protecting credit union assets.
- Staff Supervision: Responsible for hiring and terminating staff, along with preparing performance evaluations.
- Accomplishments: Represented the institution and its objectives at various events, business, civic, and social.
PHH MORTGAGE, Mt. Laurel, NJ 2004-2008
Collections Supervisor/Non-Performing Loans (2007-2008)
Responsible for providing administrative and collections duties along with process and project supervision. Directed collection efforts for $620 million non-performing mortgage portfolio. Managed and evaluated performance of 15 department members; addressed deficiencies and determined salary increases. Provided targeted process analysis and problem resolution duties.
- Loan Analysis: Represented the institution and its objectives by analyzing loans in forbearance based upon investors’ guidelines.
- Team Collaboration: Worked directly with teams of Foreclosure Referral and Problem Loan to ensure RESPA compliance.
- Accomplishments: Performed efforts of updating investor portfolio performance, oversaw budgets, worked on quarterly business plans, and streamlined foreclosure referral system.
Assistant Supervisor of Special Loans (2004-2007)
Managed servicing of Special Loans Portfolio, including ARM’s, Section 8, Interest Only Loans, Landscape loans, Buy-downs and others. Interviewed, hired, trained, coached and directed staff of 9; prepared evaluations and recommended salary increases where necessary. Exhibited supervisory knowledge and expertise to advance institution goals.
- Procedure Improvement: Worked to eliminate redundant customer correspondence and reduced call volume by 20%, and $4,000.
- Compliance: Ensured that procedures were in compliance with investor rules, guidelines, and RESPA.
- Accomplishments: Awarded quarterly MVP for automating audits of PHH’s saving $27,000, developed internal processes, and presented updated business plans.
ANDREWS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Wrightstown, NJ 2003-2004
Assistant Bank Manager/Head Teller
Key representative responsible for developing sales programs to meet company goals and initiatives.
- Management: Performed tasks of supervision and direct oversight of branch cash flow, resolved escalation issues, and reporting requirements to management.
- Accomplishments: Conducted monthly and quarterly audits, security systems tests, opened and closed branch daily, managed staff of 12.
SOUTH CAROLINA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Charleston, SC 2000-2002
Managed delinquency portfolio of $600,000, including consumer loans, credit card debt along with first and second mortgages. Secured debtor judgments and represented the credit union in the magistrate’s court.
- Loan Analysis: Reviewed and analyzed loan status prior to recommending charge-off or repossession requirements.
- Accomplishments: Worked to resolve deficiency balances to recoup funds, complete re-writes related to defaults, and headed special projects assigned by Vice President of Deficiency.
FIRST AMERICAN CASH ADVANCE, Charleston, SC 1999-2000
ANDREWS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Wrightstown, NJ 1995-1999
Increased recoveries by $94k at Air Force Federal Credit Union.
Awarded - Manager of the Year - 2009 & 2011 and Manager of the Quarter for 3rd Quarter – 2010
Masters of Business Administration, (Management), 2012
OUR LADY OF THE LAKE UNIVERSITY, San Antonio, TX
Bachelor of Science (Training & Development), 2007
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY, Carbondale, IL
Tonisha Morris, MBA
35 Long Street Apt. 3R
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Highly motivated, qualified and accomplished individual with extensive knowledge of financial accounting, looking for a career in accounting utilizing my education, knowledge and skills.
Master of Business Administration, May 2011
Concentration: Accounting & Operational Management
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, May 2008
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA
Kids Corporation II
Bookkeeper/Office Administrator Newark, NJ (August 2011-October 2012)
Directed all financial activities and advised partners on management operations for a non-profit organization.
· Handled funds up to $250,000
· Provided executive assistance to Executive Director
· Accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries
· Maintained the chart of accounts; monthly bank statement reconciliation
· Issued financial reports and schedules; assembled information for external auditors for annual audit
· Prepared, submitted and maintained payroll (ADP); imported payroll file into QuickBooks general ledger
Supporting Autism & Families Everywhere, (S.A.F.E. Inc.)
Bookkeeper/Executive Director Wilkes-Barre, PA (September 2008- July 2009)
· Worked closely with external auditors
· Streamlined operations by standardizing and organizing accounting procedures
· Devised and set up accounting systems in QuickBooks and managed accounts payable and accounts receivable
· Liaised with community partners and parents resulting in the recruitment of grants totaling $50,000 and more
Accounts Payable Intern Wilkes-Barre, PA (August 2006- December 2006)
· Collaborated with CFO to organize invoices and purchase orders for an internet based retail company.
· Corrected statements posted to the general ledger
· Communicated with vendors for information about invoices
· Implemented Intercom program to increase productivity while reducing discrepancies
· Entered and paid invoices via Intercom software and reconciled vendor account statements
Leadership and Awards
Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA)
Tax Preparer (February 2007)
· Handled federal and state tax returns for qualifying residents for a community service program administered
· Provided tax consulting services
Wilkes University Dean's List
Misericordia University Track and Field
Misericordia University Circle K
Microsoft Office 2011, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit Edition 2011, ADP Pay eXpert
Robert Balestri, Credit Union Collections, part-time, temporary, full-time, Serving Credit Unions for over 25 Years as employee and consultant. (201) 566-6679 email@example.com
Kenneth Wieczorek, Jr.
721 Northumberland Way Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Cell: 908-229-6725 KenWiz1@msn.com
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT (May 2005)
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Center for Financial Certifications (October 2012)
Certified Personal Finance Counselor
Financial Sales Consultant, McGraw Hill FCU (February 2012 – June 2013)
- 35+ mortgages and loans originated monthly with average new money of $1.3 million
- Consult with members and provide them with the best option for achieving financial wellness
- Set up, speak at, and work financial literacy seminars for members and SEGs
- Assist business development in acquiring new SEGs and members
Field Sales and Marketing Supervisor, TruGreen (March 2009 – February 2012)
- Finished top 3 in sales the last two years
- Average of 20 sales per week
- Sell lawn, tree, and shrub care to homeowners door to door
- Set and maintain appointments for lawn care consultations
- Make outbound sales calls and follow up with any callbacks from the field
- Train and manage a team of up to 6 sales people
Owner, Pristine Office Clean, LLC (August 2007 – February 2009)
- Prospect for new business accounts
- Make outbound sales calls
- Hire new employees
- Create invoices and take payments for services rendered
Senior Loan Officer, Worldwide Financial Resources (November 2007 – November 2008)
- Sell mortgage programs designed to fit the needs of the client
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Develop business relationships with accountants, lawyers, and financial planners
- Negotiate corporate partnerships
- Make 75+ sales calls daily
- Develop and implement various marketing plans to promote new business
Branch Manager, HFC, Union, NJ (February 2006 – August 2007)
- 6 time million dollar club earner
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Make 75+ outbound sales calls daily
- Offer mortgage solutions that best meet the needs of the client
- Manage up to 8 salespeople
- Meet with clients to discuss their mortgage needs
- Sell ancillary programs to further protect the client
83 Manhasset Trail
Medford Lakes, NJ 08055
Sales Executive with over 30 years of experience in various operation and sales positions within the business to business market. I possess unique skill sets from credit risk management to consultative selling abilities, driven to exceptional outcomes for both the clients and institutions I serve. My positive attitude enables me to focus on the overachievement of goals while creating a win-win situation for all parties.
Relevant Professional Experiences
Experian – Costa Mesa, CA. – Global leader in consumer and business information, data and advanced analytic solutions.
Senior Account Executive – Credit Risk Specialist – Consultative Selling Expert
- Cross sell expert – Growing average of 5.6 products per client within 2 years. Increasing client base by referrals and cold call skills
- Identify client concerns and provide end to end solutions within various segments of the financial services industry
- Identify and integrate complex strategies to achieve and sustain competitive advantage within multimillion dollar corporations and mid-size B2B entities
- Grew sales year over year by 8-10% on average
- Penetrating all levels of management within corporations to “C” level
- Pipeline management, account planning and accurate forecasting – driving for top and bottom line performance improvement
- Consistent over-achiever
- Experian Elite Club
- Team leader – established and coordinated industry forums to serve the needs of banking and credit union industries
CBA Information Services – Cherry Hill, NJ. Consumer and business data provider affiliated with Experian and reseller of information for all major credit reporting agencies
Senior Account Executive – Product and prospect development
- Worked with Senior management to revamp product selection to better serve banking industry
- Refinement of existing work strategies for property search and mortgage document retrieval division – securing competitive takeaways of over 20 new clients within one year.
- Development and implementation of training programs for clients to further understanding the role of the credit bureau industry
- Targeted new prospects and grew pipeline by over 200% in 3 years
- CBA Sales Person of the Year 2004 - 100% of goal 2001-2004
SearchTec – Philadelphia, PA. Privately owned regional title insurance, public records research corporation.
Vice President – Director of Sales & Marketing – Start-up company competing in a heavily saturated property search and real estate appraisal market.
- Led company to over $ 5M in sales within 5 years - coming from “new kid on the block” status to industry leader and pace setter.
- Developed and implemented products and packaging to make company unique in market place
- Worked with ownership team to provide training and process improvements for employees to insure success
- Provided strategic planning and forecasting for company growth.
Banking Experience – Philadelphia Area
- Home Unity Savings Bank
- Vice President Consumer Lending – Responsible for developing workflow improvements that led to double digit growth of bank’s loan portfolio
- Horizon Financial
- Assistant Vice President, Consumer Lending, Direct Division. Developed the first extensive and on-going training program for entire branch network of 100+ branches
- Atlantic Financial Federal
- Assistant Vice President – Consumer Lending – Branch Management. Constructed and implemented all training materials and qualification program for statewide branch system of over 300 offices.
- Industrial Valley Bank & Trust Company – Installment Loan Department
- Assistant Vice President – Home Equity Lending Division. Oversaw the implementation of first home equity lending program in area, resulting in $2.5M in growth within first year. Lending authority to $.5M
My banking experience was varied, starting in the credit investigation division of one of the largest community banks in the Philadelphia market. Due to my track record for success, I was given the opportunity to design and build new products for the bank which ultimately provided the stepping stones for transition to other banking opportunities and further hone my management skills in all phases of consumer lending.
Other Outstanding Achievements
Past Secretary – New Jersey Coalition for Financial Education (affiliated with the federally funded Jump$tart program)
Board of Directors – Consumer Lending Society
Past Pennsylvania State President – Financial Women International
Past President – Consumer Credit Association of Penn-Jer-Del
Arcadia College (formerly Beaver College), Glenside, PA. Finance Degree program
Bucks County Community College, Newtown, PA.
33 Barbara Drive
Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
State Farm Insurance Company, 1996 to 2012, Parsippany, NJ
Credit Union Specialist, 2005 - 2012
- Analyze loan requests and approve loans within approval authority granted by the Board of Directors
- Perform loan approval, counseling and processing as guided by applicable regulations, board policy, company and management guidelines
- Underwrite loan application & support documentation and answer member inquiries concerning loan policies and procedures
- Communicate with loan applicants by email, phone and mail regarding rates, terms, product features, deposits, withdrawals, wire transfers, loan approvals and denials
- Deliver a very high level of Customer Service for State Farm Insurance employees, Agents and Retirees and their qualified dependents
- Provide effective administration of member privacy including confidentiality of all transactions
- Process compliant loan files, delinquencies
- Maintain members’ accounts using Financial Service Platform (FSP); update client data to data processing system, disability and death claims
- Promote and provide assistance for the new internet service
- State Farm Credit Union is a member of the National Credit Union Association
Finance Specialist, (Accounting Department) 1996 – 2005
- Served as liaison to future State Farm Agents and facilitated presentations to explain the trainee agent program
- Assisted trainee agents with accounts payable and receivable for their office expenses and posted their employee payroll and end of year tax information
- Prepared, reviewed and distributed financial data and statistical records and reports relating to employee and agency compensation
- Adhered to all compliance and company policies; applied internal controls, interacted with internal and external customers on policy and procedures
- Responsible for hiring new employees, interviewing and back ground checks
- Prepared estimates for potential customers for home cleaning services
- Developed weekly schedule for all customer appointments for home cleaning
- Ensured customer service and quality controls were met daily
William Paterson University, attended from 2001 – 2003
Credit Union University – continuing education courses for FSP
Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook; FSP, typing 45 WPM
Loan experience, cross-selling, excellent verbal, written and phone communication skills, superior customer service
Work well within a team or independently
Ira D. Hayes
610 Wilfred Avenue Hamilton, New Jersey 08610
Contact Phone: (609) 532-9575 Home: (609) 931-9143
Email address: IraDHayes@gmail.com
Motivated detail oriented individual capable to multitask and prioritize project goals. Experience managing, motivating and mentoring project teams.
Experience in performing various financial or budget analyses in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow budgeting and acquisitions. Knowledgeable of financial markets and the financial structure with emphasis on commercial banks and the Federal Reserve System. Proficient in Microsoft office Suites, 60wpm and 10,000 10-key stroke skills. SAP NetWeaver Version 7.20 and IBM Personal Communications Version 5.9 for Windows. Strong Oral and Written Communication skills with the ability to work with others or independently with minimal supervision.
Conair Corporation, East Windsor, NJ Sept 2007- Present
- Report financial information on status of current issues and any notes of concern or recommendations.
- Creating detail Financial reports on regular basis to be presented to the senior management.
- Direct special projects requested by Manager.
- Negotiate settlements up to $50K with key customers and Sales contacts.
- Release, administer, and reconcile customer accounts - including following up with the sales representative for payments in a timely manner.
- Monitor and Analyze financial information for new customers
- (Financial Report, Credit Application, and other data) to determine the level of risk when establishing a credit line- including sending out credit reference requests.
Hibbert Group, Trenton, NJ Aug 2007- Sept 2007
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary Position)
- Reviewed invoices for accuracy and completeness. Ensuring proper documentation is present, including authorization and receiving documents or proof that service was provided.
- Input and processed invoices for payment using the AccPac Software, making sure that invoices are paid according to payment terms and applicable discounts are taken.
- Maintained communications with company personnel and vendors to ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoice payments.
- Assisted with internal and external auditor requests and other ad hoc requests as needed.
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Sept 2006- May 2007
- Acted as a liaison between students, university, and Richmond community in a fast paced environment.
- Investigated and responded to inquiries about VCU and Richmond, VA
- Maintained and controlled access to the campus and city-wide database, university phone lists, and activity information.
SunTrust Bank, Richmond VA May 2005-Aug. 2006
Campus Challenge Intern (Financial Service Representative)
- Cultivated and managed new and existing client relationships of diversified net worth individuals and their related businesses.
- Supported the goals of the branch through effective teamwork and compliance in a fast pace environment.
- Assisted with routine teller transactions and management on on-going bases.
- Recognized for bringing over $500,000 of assets in a single branch.
- Directed in regular meetings on leadership development and career opportunities.
- Compiling necessary control and audit trail documentation needed for Sarbanes-Oxley.
EDUCATION, PROJECTS, & HONORS
Strayer University, Trevose, Pennsylvania Oct 2008- Dec 2011
Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics & Corp. Governance
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Aug 2002- Aug 2007
Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Production Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Security analysis & Portfolio management
Financial Management: Worked as a team leader on a student team that researched and analyzed a company in order to provide data on financial management. Implemented cash management strategies.
Funds Management in Financial Institutions: Served as a financial officer directing Writer’s Den Inc.’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Supervise cash management activities and counseled company’s owner on investment needs and options for company productivity.
> Vice President and Secretary, Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Fraternity, Eta Omega: Implemented organizational restructuring and guidelines for growing Eta Omega chapter. Foster chapter growth beyond traditional practices to expand membership diversity.
> Volunteer, 10k Ukrop’s Marathon
> Volunteer, 5k Ryan's Quest Dash for Duchenne, Hamilton, NJ
> Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club, Richmond, Virginia
PO Box 861 ■ Summit, NJ 07901 ■ H (973)399-3083 ■ C (201)704-4481
Financial Analyst experience in healthcare finance and health insurance industry which comprises:
Extensive years of financial analysis ■ GAAP and healthcare financial statement analysis including general ledger account analysis, balance sheet, and profit & loss statement ■ SAP financial performance rating and analysis ■ Credit union financial analysis.
Strong client rapport with a high-level of customer satisfaction.
Built and maintained relationships with several multi-million dollar health insurance and health care providers ■ Successfully developed reports and financial models that consistently exceeded expectations of division management ■ Researched and created health care financial data base to assign credit ratings for healthcare providers thereby creating an opportunity for product expansion ■ Results-oriented with solid presentation, problem-solving and analytical abilities.
ST. ANDREW & HOLY COMMUNION CHURCH, SOUTH ORANGE, NJ
Treasurer – presently volunteering my services
■ Analyzes and prepares audit work papers for annual church audit
■ Analyzes and prepares all financial statements for monthly presentation to Vestry
■ As an active member of the audit committee, participated in search and selection of independent auditor
A.M. BEST COMPANY, OLDWICK, N.J.
2008 – 2012
Financial Analyst - Life/Health Division
Managed portfolio, monitored product mix and operating performance of assigned health insurance companies.
■ Monitored financial strength and debt rating relationships for high-profile health insurance companies including Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans, and several other niche-market life and health insurers.
■ Published financial strength and debt ratings for not-for-profit organizations including Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arkansas, Kansas and Vermont.
■ Analyzed financial statements and prepared financial credit ratings for insurance companies and healthcare systems.
■ Evaluated the ability of companies/assigned a rating to a company's balance sheet strength, operating performance and business profile.
■ Analyzed financial data, trends, and financial risks associated with business operations and investment decision.
o On the basis of these results, prepared reports and made presentations, usually with recommendations to assign credit ratings to business profile and operating performance.
o Issued press releases based on changes in a company’s rating status.
■ Kept abreast of new regulations or policies that may have affected business operations.
■ Monitored the economy to determine its effect on company earnings.
■ Analyzed enterprise risk management policy.
■ Extensive travel throughout the country meeting with senior management of rated and unrated insurance organizations and healthcare systems to discuss performance, strategies for business development, and financial strength capabilities.
ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM, MORRIS PLAINS, N.J.
1975 - 2007
Accounting Manager, Mountainside Hospital Campus, 1998 - 2007
Prepared and analyzed all financial statements for 345-bed licensed healthcare facility with $550m revenue budget. Prepared balance sheet analysis, including year–end audit work papers for Controller and external auditors. Supervised senior staff accountant. Prepared and presented monthly financial statements to Controller and Director of Finance.
■ Identified opportunities to reduce expenses by performing variance analysis and discussing results with department managers.
■ Advised new department managers on best practices and instructed them on how to interpret monthly budget and expense variance reports.
■ Prepared financial trend report, department expense variance analysis, and physician practice revenue trend analysis for Director of Finance.
■ Monitored revenue growth through monthly analysis of net patient service revenue ensuring cash posting accuracy and completeness.
■ Captured and managed outsource billing for Physician Practice by reviewing, analyzing and preparing journal entry to record revenue and allowances for multi office complex (MBR reporting).
■ Captured and managed outsource billing for Dialysis Program by reviewing, analyzing and preparing journal entry to record revenue and allowances (AMI reporting).
■ Monitored accounts receivable by tracking and reconciling multi-system posting of revenue and allowance.
■ Analyzed and provided explanations for both budget and plan variances.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Certificate Nonprofit Governance, Seton Hall University Board Leadership Institute.
Certificate Hospital Financial Management, Healthcare Financial Management Assoc.
Degree B. S. Accounting, Rutgers University, Newark, N.J
Healthcare Industry specific software: HBOC (PFM, PMM, FRX, TrendStar, STAR, HBI) and Vista.
A.M. Best specific software: BPS
Treasurer -- Atlantic Health System Employees’ Federal Credit Union, Summit, N.J.
Member -- Board of Directors, Atlantic Health Employees’ Federal Credit Union, Summit, N.J.
Member -- New Jersey Chapter of Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Treasurer -- St. Andrew and Holy Communion Church, South Orange, N.J.
Treasurer -- Grenadian American Organization of New.Jersey, Newark, N.J.
One Culver Drive
New City, New York 10956
To obtain a collections or customer service related position in the credit union field that would utilize my collections, customer service, and communications skills
* Collected past due balances from hospitals and other medical facilities utilizing SAP
* Collected past due balances for mortgages, automobile and personal loans
* Recommended accounts for repossession, legal and charge off
* Resolved customer inquiries and complaints
* Sent out delinquency letters
* Performed skip tracing by contacting references, co-makers and employers
* Processed credit card and check by phone payments
* Assisted in the reversals and redeposits of return checks
* Recorded payments for bankruptcy and charged off loans in appropriate logs
* Opened new accounts by using customers’ payment histories to determine credit limits
* Coordinated collection and return check activities with various company departments
* Generated monthly SAP reports
* Reconciled Accounts
|Volunteer, Good Samaritan Hospital Library
|Temporary collections position at Mindray Inc., via employment agency
|Collections position, Visions formerly Paragon Federal Credit Union
|Collections position, Avalon Eyewear
|Temporary positions in the Collections Departments, Mikron Instruments
Aventis Environmental Science, Pearson Education, Verizon, and CHMS
Positions in the Purchasing & Account Support Departments
Merck Medco Managed Care
|Sales position at a Lens Crafters
|Account Executive, WGHT Radio
|Account Executive, WLIR Radio
Ramapo College, Mahwah, New Jersey, B.S. Business Administration
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa.
New Jersey Real Estate License- 1997 Referral Associate Salesperson
National Real Estate Referral Group. Affiliated with Coldwell Banker
* Top Notch, AS400, SAP, Accounting Express, and I2K programs to research and collect delinquent accounts
* Worked with Excel and MS Word for daily work activities and special projects