The New Jersey Credit Union League receives resumes from individuals interested in employment with credit unions in the state of New Jersey and posts them to its Web site for credit unions to browse when hiring.
If interested in having your resume posted, please review our Resume Posting Policy.
Please note: The League does not endorse the employment of an individual whose resume is posted, nor does it verify the capabilities claimed by that individual.
FRANK E. MANISCALCO
21 WINDING HILL ROAD
VERNON, NJ 07462
A former Credit Union CEO, Director and Financial Industry professional with progressive successful management, financial, and consulting experience.
- Business Plans
- Strategic Plans
- Asset / Liability Management
- Financial Report Preparation
- Regulatory (NCUA) Report Preparation
- Policy Reviews
- Supervisory Committee Training
Seeking temporary, short and long term assignments.
314 Mackenzie Drive, Jackson, NJ 08527
H: (732) -886-3011 ~ C: (732) 513- 3364 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior level brokerage executive with over 30 years’ experience across various domestic and international operations and finance operations with a concentration in Middle Office, Reconciliations, Dividends, Corporate actions, Cash management, daily NSCC funding requirements, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, T&E, Procurement, all Wire room functions.
ConvergEx Group – New York, NY September 2000- January 2016
Managing Director – Operations/Finance
- Manage a staff of 20 individuals responsible for multiple Operations / Finance aspects of a self-clearing broker dealer including middle office, settlements, reconciliation, dividends, corporate actions, correspondent clearing. Soft dollar processing, commission recapture processing, NSCC funding, accounts payable, accounts receivable, T&E, cash management, procurement and all wire room functions.
- Member of Expense management committee.
- Established firm wide Procurement and purchasing department credited with $30M repetitive yearly savings.
- Soft dollar payment manager for largest soft dollar firm in the industry.
- Commission recapture process.
- Lead for all regulatory and compliance audits with FINRA, SEC, internal auditors.
HSBC Securities Inc. – New York, NY October 1995 - September 2000
Managing Director- Operations
- Responsible for Domestic and International equity operations.
- Managed 16 staff responsible for dividends, corporate actions, bank reconciliations, fail control, cash management and wire room.
- Lead for all related regulatory / compliance audits.
- Interim head of Operations / HSBC Canada office. (45 staff) - 13 Month expatriate assignment.
- Interim head of Operations / HSBC Johannesburg SA office - 10 week expatriate assignment.
Baring Securities – New York, NY September 1993-October 1995
Senior Vice President
- Managed 12 staff responsible for Bank reconciliations, Dividends, Corporate actions and all Wire room functions.
- Lead for all related regulatory /compliance audits.
1980-1993 worked in several small self-clearing brokerage firms in various capacities. 1980-1993
FINRA Series 27 (Operations & Finance principle) Series 7 licensed. Skilled in MS Excel, Word, Access
WILLIAM G. MICHENFELDER
431 Bolton Road
East Windsor, NJ, 08520
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / MARKET AREA MANAGER
Direct business-to-business sales experience. An understanding and empathy for the individual/ client. Sales success is primarily attributed to the development of interactive relationships with accounts and for creating a referral network. Noted for leadership and determination with a “Get it done” approach. Bring real ideas to the table.
- Client Relationship Management
- Professional Seminar Presentations
FIRST ATLANTIC FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Eatontown, NJ 2013 - Present
Indirect Dealer Representative
- Cold Call on new and used auto dealers to create a pipeline of indirect auto loans
- Met 2013 dealer sign-up goals (doubled the dealer network base)
- Increased Indirect Dealer 2014 loan volume vs. 2013 loan volume by over 225%
- Maintain and nurture relationships with our client dealerships
- Package and submit dealer sign-up contracts for approval
- Track pull through rate of approved applications vs those funded
- Monitor indirect loan activity on a daily basis
- Educate finance managers on updates to lending criteria
MOTION FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Linden, NJ 2007 - 2013
Manager of Business Development/ Senior Management Team
- Exceeded new business potential member goals by 130%
- Met 2010 new member goals by third quarter
- Once approved, maintain and nurture the relationship with the new business groups
- Developed and implemented an internal employee incentive program
- Call on businesses to become Select Employee Groups (SEGs) of the credit union
- Actively participates in local Chamber events (Gateway and MCRCC chambers)
- Acted as Regional Manager overseeing 6 credit union branches
- When required decisioned all consumer loans through the Meridian Loan System
- Spearheaded the searches for a branding and a design/ build company
- Speak at credit union event days to encourage participation
POPULAR FINANCIAL SERVICES, Marlton, NJ, 2003 - 2007
Wholesale Account Manager
- Called on mortgage brokers in a direct business-to-business capacity
- Opened new lending regions in Northwest and Central New Jersey
- Held seminars for brokers and their associates on sub prime residential and commercial lending
- Pre-qualified, site inspected and packaged all commercial and mixed-use loans for underwriting approval
AFFINITY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Basking Ridge, NJ 1999 - 2002
Market Area Manager/ Department Manager
- Prospected for new auto dealer relationships while maintaining existing dealer network.
- Department manager that exceeded well over 1,000 lease and car buying units for the fiscal year
- Designed and presented seminars geared toward the education of the benefits of vehicle leasing
- Developed and launched successful marketing campaign that increased the credit union client base by over 30%
- Nurture existing client relationships with well over 30 credit unions
- Organized and participated in trade show and networking opportunities for the credit union promoting vehicle services
DCH INC. FREEHOLD, NJ, 1998 - 1999
Automotive Sales Consultant
MORGAN STANLEY, DEAN WITTER, Princeton, NJ, 1997 - 1998
DAYTON AUTO GROUP, Dayton, NJ, 1996 - 1997
Toyota Automobile Sales Consultant
NOBODY BEATS THE WIZ, Carteret, NJ, 1992 - 1996
Sales/ Operations Manager
RADIO SHACK, TANDY CORP. Howell, NJ, 1990 - 1992
Sales/ Store Manager
EVERGREEN MORTGAGE, E. Brunswick, NJ, 1988 - 1990
Mortgage Officer (Retail)
MIDLANTIC NATIONAL BANK, West Paterson, NJ, 1982 - 1988
Department Manager / Merchant Credit Card division
NATIONAL STATE BANK, Linden, NJ 1979 - 1982
Coordinator / NSB Computer Center
B.A., Economics, Jersey City State College, Jersey City, NJ
Customer Relations and Employee Development - Dale Carnegie, Kendall Park, NJ
High Impact Presentations - Dale Carnegie, Kendall Park, NJ
28 Holiday Court
River Vale, NJ 07675
C: 201-280-4940 email@example.com
Detailed oriented, focused and efficient finance professional with over 10 years of experience in Financial Mortgage Fraud AML/BSA,KYC Investigations, Liaison, Compliance and High Balance Collection Management. Association of Certification of Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) member. Proven track record in fraud detection, credit analysis, consumer retention, and delinquency reduction. Exceptional verbal, written and investigative skills. Recognized for integrity, dedication and delivering results.BSA,KYC Investigations, Liaison, Compliance and High Balance Collection Management. Association of Certification of Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) member. Proven track record in fraud detection, credit analysis, consumer retention, and delinquency reduction. Exceptional verbal, written and investigative skills. Recognized for integrity, dedication and delivering results.
HUDSON CITY SAVINGS BANK, Paramus, NJ 2012 – 2016
Fraud Investigator on current and forensic loans/Credit Analyst/Default Portfolio Management/Grievance Liaison/Customer Relations Specialist
- Investigate and analyze jumbo mortgage loan documentation for potential fraudulent activity.
- Converse calmly with borrowers’ of suspicious activity loans, listening closely to all pertinent information given in order to make an accurate determination of fraudulent activity.
- Supervise and train staff on fraudulent activity awareness procedures.
- Attend SAR committee meetings to determine the amount of fraudulent activity on each suspected case.
- Prepare, review and submit Suspicious Activity Reports (SAR) in a timely manner.
- Consistently meet all deadlines for SAR submissions.
- BSA investigations monitor and investigate all incoming wire alerts.
- Liaison between upper management, Compliance, Risk and Quality Assurance/Control when fraudulent activity is suspected.
- Lead the investigative process by making the necessary recommendations to upper management and law enforcement when fraudulent activity is detected.
- Apply knowledge of the criminal justice court system, compliance regulations and collection procedures when researching a case.
- Credit Analysis for loan determination and fraudulent activity purposes.
- Implemented and guided staff/ management on a new tax procedure to efficiently keep delinquency low.
- Proven track record in lowering delinquency.
- Liaison between upper management and borrowers’ fielding all complaints and concerns in order to avoid escalated turmoil within a department.
- Make the necessary recommendations to upper management on loans that will be entering foreclosure.
- Meet with borrowers’ to discuss their delinquency prior to foreclosure being recommended.
- Review A/R Reports and meet with upper management to determine best strategies for keeping delinquency low.
PARAGON FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Montvale, NJ 2006 – 2012
Assistant Manager, Default/Fraud Investigator/AML/BSA Monitoring, Liaison
- Managed and reviewed A/R reports.
- Credit Analyst- reviewed and analyzed credit information for new loan approval and fraudulent activity determination.
- Member of New Loan Review Board.
- Reviewed new, current and forensic loans for potential fraudulent activity.
- Monitored and investigated wire alerts for suspicious fraudulent activity.
- Discussed all suspicious activity findings with upper management.
- Skip traced through, Nexis Lexis, The Last One (TLO), Data Verify, The Work Place and all facets of Social Media.
- Reduced delinquency on jumbo, auto, and personal loans through consistent follow up with members; discussing with them payment options, loan modifications, short sales and the foreclosure process.
- Maintained excellent communication and established relationships through consistent follow up with members, Mortgage Brokers, Attorneys, Law Enforcers, Financial Planners and Repossession Companies.
- Oversaw and trained staff in collection protocol, customer service and fraudulent activity awareness.
- Oversaw day to day department operations.
- Located vehicles through skip tracing while keeping lines of communication opened with all parties involved until the vehicle was located.
- Assisted and guided Members through the redemption and negotiation process to have their car returned.
- Bank Liaison- met with members and attorneys at court appearances to arrange for property judgments, liens and loan settlements.
- Mediated at court hearings attended by law enforcement, attorneys and members when Suspicious Activity was detected.
- Negotiated financial settlements both in court and privately with members, attorneys, financial planners, and repossession companies.
KIM W. SLOAN/MOVE PHYSICAL THERAPY, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 1986 – 2007
Collection Manager/Credit Analysist/Liaison
- Managed collection departments for both Dr. Kim W. Sloan and MOVE Physical Therapy.
- Consistent follow up with patients, attorneys and insurance companies to ensure that recoveries were received in a timely manner.
- Retained patients with exceptional friendly, courteous and knowledgeable service.
- Credit Analysis on all new patients prior to surgery in order to determine repayment worthiness.
- Skip tracing specialist- locating patients using social media, Data Verity, TLO (The last One)
- Staff Liaison for all court hearings to negotiate payment and judgments settlements on severely delinquent accounts.
- Oversaw day to day department operations.
- Trained staff in medical compliance and collection protocol.
- Reviewed Explanation of Benefits (EOB) forms for error detection and possible appeal submission on claims related to Workmen’s Compensation, No Fault and Medicare.
OUR LADY OF MT CARMEL, Ridgewood, NJ 2010-2014
Founder/Head Facilitator/ Presenter: “Take a Stand for Respect” Ridgewood, NJ
A Divorce and Separation workshop which not only deals with the inner emotions one goes through during this difficult period such as grief, anger, stress loneliness, self-image, trust and most importantly forgiveness but also (through professional speakers) educates on how mental/ emotional abuse can often enter into a relationship without a partner even knowing it, simply because most times, it is silent.
Neighbors Helping Neighbors Employment Network, Westwood, NJ 2012-Present
Guiding and encouraging members through the unemployment process.
Bergen Habitat of Humanity, Participant 2014-2015
University of SUNY Purchase, Westchester, NY
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Outlook, MD Office, Smart Collector, Excel, GUI Spectrum, Nautilus, Miser, Lexis Nexis and Top Notch, Gifts, Data Verify
Anthony J. Simeone, CPA, CFE
Telephone: (347) 306-5300
Subject Matter Expert designations in Internal Auditing, Regulatory Compliance, and Financial Analysis. Other areas of long-term experience and backgrounds include:
Regulatory Compliance / BSA Instructor
Asset/Liability Management Evaluation
Lending Review / Delinquency Control
Supervisory Committee Functions
Information Science & Tech. Evaluation
Internal Audit Procedures & Processes
Internal Control Assessment
8/14 – Present NORTH JERSEY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Compliance Officer (with varied Internal Audit functions)
- Responsible for the credit union’s overall compliance program with respect to lending, deposit, and operational rules, NCUA regulations and state/federal laws and statutory requirements, and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Accurately assessing internal control practices and ensuring the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and help updating policies and procedures as needed.
1/86 – 7/14 NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
Financial Examiner / Subject Matter Expert
- Successfully salvaged more than 25 credit unions from failure by accurately assessing their financial and operational activities.
- Managed an eight-member examination staff Acting supervisor of employees over examination staff; staffed the examination engagement teams and determined workload responsibilities.
- Regulated compliance, including BSA/OFAC for the organization’s benefit.
- Formulated and conveyed examination results to management officials; instilled effective resolutions for assurance of continued financial stability.
7/98-11/98 US ALLIANCE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Sabbatical Assignment Rye, NY
Internal Audit Manager
Managed Internal Audit Department of a $550 million credit union and wholly-owned ($600 mill.) Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO).
- Assessed operational functions of varied departments for rendering recommended enhancements to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluated quality of internal operations (lending, member services, accounting, I.S. & T., etc.).
- Certified Public Accountant - May 1994
- Certified Fraud Examiner Designation - December 1997
SQL Programmer Analysts/ Crystal Report Administrator
Symitar – epysis symforms power on programming
Summary of Experience:
- 18 years of experience in (SQL Programmer – create Database, stored procedures, tables, triggers, indexes)
- 12 years of experience with Administrating Business object 10 and 11 ( Scheduling crystal reports to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly or on Demand)
- Managing permissions for each department, to view, export, schedule instances.
- Creating various types of crystal reports, detailed, grouped, drill down, crosstab, Charts etc.
- Schedule reports to export to Excel format in a network location.
- Schedule reports to open in a pdf / html format.
- Create crystal reports based on parameters using SQL Stored procedures.
- Expert in creating SQL Functions.
- Expert in creating SQL Stored Procedures using (CTE – common table expression)
- Create Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and MS-Access Database, and Outlook forms.
- Hands on experience with Data base design of SQL Server 2014
- Expertise in Reports generation using Crystal Reports 8.5 / 9.0
- Expert in developing Visual Basic for Application (VBA) using Ms-Access 2000.
- Expert in developing SSRS (SQL reporting) (SSIS) SQL Integration Services.
- Expert in developing SQL Jobs to handle a flow of stored procedures step by step.
- Expert in developing SQL jobs to send email notification to users and to Database Admin.
- Expert in symitar symforms , Power on repgens ,easy wirters reports.
VBA Tools Access 2003, Excel 2007, Word 2007
Database SQL Server 2005/2000, T-SQL
Reporting Tools Seagate Crystal Reports 9.0 Advanced Editions, Access Reports
Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 2003 / 2000 / NT
Mail Servers Ms-Exchange Server, Lotus Notes
Power on repgens Epysis SymForms
Bachelor of Computer Information System
Employer: Municipal Credit Union, NY Sept 2000 to Till Date
Role and Responsibilities
- Involved in reports designing and scheduling.
- Provides the day-to-day business object administration.
- Mentoring crystal reports instances, using business object Admin. Tool.
- Scheduling Daily, Weekly, Monthly crystal reports based on (Flag) when SQL daily load complete.
- Involved in Writing Store Procedures, Triggers, Views in SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in data analysis.
- Run various SQL scripts in SQL Query Analyzer for one time on demand reports.
- Import various data files (comma delimited, fixed width into SQL Database)
- Import Excel files, MS-Access Database tables into SQL Database)
- Export SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures into Data files, Excel or MS Access Database)
- Symitar epysis (Symform – repgens – Power On) creation, maintaining.
Business Object 11 – Administrator
This is the primary source of Municipal Credit Union to view day to day transactions, account creation and update. This is the most active way for MCU to obtain information about the credit union and its services.
Software Used: SQLServer 2013, crystal reports 10 and 11, Business object 11.
Report Generator – Tech Lead
Design and developed for internal audit department on demand reports. Repots will help auditors to search and track auditing records. Auditor can export his search to Excel or PDF files.
Employer: JDR Sep 1997 to August 2000
Role and Responsibilities
- Involved in Writing Store Procedures, Triggers, Views in SQL Server 2008.
- Provides the day-to-day reports using crystal reports and MS Access reports.
Software Used: MS Access Database, Excel, word, SQL server, crystal reports.
Employer: New English School Jan 1994 to Sep 1997
Role and Responsibility
- Involved in teaching student to develop database using MS Access.
- Involved in assisting student to create the senior high school graduation project in MS Access (VBA)
- Teaching Micro Soft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Involved in testing and documentation of the projects.
Robert Balestri/Credit Union Collections/Consulting. Over 25 years working in & with NJ Credit Unions. Part-time, Temporary, Full-time. Cost effective. Reduce your delinquency & charge-offs & increase your bottom line. (201) 543-7965.