The New Jersey Credit Union League receives resumes from individuals interested in employment with credit unions in the state of New Jersey and posts them to its Web site for credit unions to browse when hiring.
If interested in having your resume posted, please review our Resume Posting Policy.
Please note: The League does not endorse the employment of an individual whose resume is posted, nor does it verify the capabilities claimed by that individual.
FRANK E. MANISCALCO
21 WINDING HILL ROAD
VERNON, NJ 07462
A former Credit Union CEO, Director and Financial Industry professional with progressive successful management, financial, and consulting experience.
- Business Plans
- Strategic Plans
- Asset / Liability Management
- Financial Report Preparation
- Regulatory (NCUA) Report Preparation
- Policy Reviews
- Supervisory Committee Training
Seeking temporary, short and long term assignments.
WILLIAM G. MICHENFELDER
431 Bolton Road
East Windsor, NJ, 08520
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / MARKET AREA MANAGER
Direct business-to-business sales experience. An understanding and empathy for the individual/ client. Sales success is primarily attributed to the development of interactive relationships with accounts and for creating a referral network. Noted for leadership and determination with a “Get it done” approach. Bring real ideas to the table.
- Client Relationship Management
- Problem Resolution
- Regulatory Compliance
- New Business Development
- Risk Management
- Professional Seminar Presentations
- Strategic Planning
- Operations Management
|First Atlantic FCU, Eatontown, NJ
||2013 - Present
Indirect Dealer Representative
- Cold Call on new and used auto dealers to create a pipeline of indirect auto loans
- Met 2013 dealer sign-up goals (doubled the dealer network base)
- Increased Indirect Dealer 2014 loan volume vs. 2013 loan volume by over 225%
- Maintain and nurture relationships with our client dealerships
- Package and submit dealer sign-up contracts for approval
- Track pull through rate of approved applications vs those funded
- Monitor indirect loan activity on a daily basis
- Educate finance managers on updates to lending criteria
|Motion FCU, Linden, NJ
||2007 - 2013
Manager of Business Development/ Senior Management Team
- Exceeded new business potential member goals by 130%
- Met 2010 new member goals by third quarter
- Once approved, maintain and nurture the relationship with the new business groups
- Developed and implemented an internal employee incentive program
- Call on businesses to become Select Employee Groups (SEGs) of the credit union
- Actively participates in local Chamber events (Gateway and MCRCC chambers)
- Acted as Regional Manager overseeing 6 credit union branches
- When required decisioned all consumer loans through the Meridian Loan System
- Spearheaded the searches for a branding and a design/ build company
- Speak at credit union event days to encourage participation
|Popular Financial Services, Marlton, NJ
||2003 - 2007
Wholesale Account Manager
- Called on mortgage brokers in a direct business-to-business capacity
- Opened new lending regions in Northwest and Central New Jersey
- Held seminars for brokers and their associates on sub prime residential and commercial lending
- Pre-qualified, site inspected and packaged all commercial and mixed-use loans for underwriting approval
|Affinity FCU, Basking Ridge, NJ
|| 1999 - 2002
|Market Area Manager/ Department Manager
- Prospected for new auto dealer relationships while maintaining existing dealer network.
- Department manager that exceeded well over 1,000 lease and car buying units for the fiscal year
- Designed and presented seminars geared toward the education of the benefits of vehicle leasing
- Developed and launched successful marketing campaign that increased the credit union client base by over 30%
- Nurture existing client relationships with well over 30 credit unions
- Organized and participated in trade show and networking opportunities for the credit union promoting vehicle services
|DCH Inc., Freehold, NJ
||1998 - 1999
|Automotive Sales Consultant
|Morgan Stanley, Dean Witter, Princeton, NJ
||1997 - 1998
|Dayton Auto Group, Dayton, NJ
||1996 - 1997
|Toyota Automobile Sales Consultant
|Nobody Beats the Wiz, Carteret, NJ
||1992 - 1996
|Radio Shack, Tandy Corp. Howell, NJ
||1990 - 1992
|Evergreen Mortgage, E. Brunswick, NJ
||1988 - 1990
|Mortgage Officer (Retail)
|Midlantic National Bank, West Paterson, NJ
||1982 - 1988
|Department Manager/Merchant Credit Card Division
|National State Bank, Linden, NJ
||1979 - 1982
|Coordinator/NSB Computer Center
B.A., Economics, Jersey City State College, Jersey City, NJ
Customer Relations and Employee Development - Dale Carnegie, Kendall Park, NJ
High Impact Presentations - Dale Carnegie, Kendall Park, NJ
Anthony J. Simeone, CPA, CFE
Telephone: (347) 306-5300
Subject Matter Expert designations in Internal Auditing, Regulatory Compliance, and Financial Analysis. Other areas of long-term experience and backgrounds include:
Regulatory Compliance / BSA Instructor
Asset/Liability Management Evaluation
Lending Review / Delinquency Control
Supervisory Committee Functions
Information Science & Tech. Evaluation
Internal Audit Procedures & Processes
Internal Control Assessment
8/14 – Present NORTH JERSEY FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Compliance Officer (with varied Internal Audit functions)
- Responsible for the credit union’s overall compliance program with respect to lending, deposit, and operational rules, NCUA regulations and state/federal laws and statutory requirements, and implementing corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Accurately assessing internal control practices and ensuring the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Reviewing and help updating policies and procedures as needed.
1/86 – 7/14 NATIONAL CREDIT UNION ADMINISTRATION
Financial Examiner / Subject Matter Expert
- Successfully salvaged more than 25 credit unions from failure by accurately assessing their financial and operational activities.
- Managed an eight-member examination staff Acting supervisor of employees over examination staff; staffed the examination engagement teams and determined workload responsibilities.
- Regulated compliance, including BSA/OFAC for the organization’s benefit.
- Formulated and conveyed examination results to management officials; instilled effective resolutions for assurance of continued financial stability.
7/98-11/98 US ALLIANCE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Sabbatical Assignment Rye, NY
Internal Audit Manager
Managed Internal Audit Department of a $550 million credit union and wholly-owned ($600 mill.) Credit Union Service Organization (CUSO).
- Assessed operational functions of varied departments for rendering recommended enhancements to efficiency and effectiveness.
- Evaluated quality of internal operations (lending, member services, accounting, I.S. & T., etc.).
- Certified Public Accountant - May 1994
- Certified Fraud Examiner Designation - December 1997
Robert Balestri/Credit Union Collections/Consulting. Over 25 years working in & with NJ Credit Unions. Part-time, Temporary, Full-time. Cost effective. Reduce your delinquency & charge-offs & increase your bottom line. (201) 543-7965.