The New Jersey Credit Union League receives resumes from individuals interested in employment with credit unions in the state of New Jersey and posts them to its Web site for credit unions to browse when hiring.
If interested in having your resume posted, please review our Resume Posting Policy.
Please note: The League does not endorse the employment of an individual whose resume is posted, nor does it verify the capabilities claimed by that individual.
PO Box 861 ■ Summit, New Jersey 07901 ■ H (973)399-3083 ■ C (201)704-4481
Operations Executive with proven ability to analyze an organization’s critical business, identify deficiencies and potential opportunities, and develop innovative and cost-effective solutions for enhancing competitive, increasing revenue and improving customer service offerings
UNION COUNTY EMPLOYEES FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Elizabeth, New Jersey. Current
Manager – Credit Union
■ Oversees the strategic management and operational oversight of the cooperative’s operations.
■ Ensured compliance with regulatory guidelines.
■ Ensured financial stability of the cooperative as well as provide strategic directions and leadership.
■ Maintains communication between board of directors and supervisory committee by preparing month-end reports regarding operations and productivity.
A.M. BEST COMPANY, OLDWICK, New Jersey. 2008 – 2012
Financial Analyst - Life/Health Division
■ Managed portfolio, monitored product mix and operating performance of assigned health insurance companies.
■ Monitored financial strength and debt rating relationships for high-profile health insurance companies
■ Published financial strength and debt ratings for not-for-profit organizations
■ Analyzed financial statements and prepared financial credit ratings for insurance companies
■ Evaluated the ability of companies/assigned a rating to a company's balance sheet strength, operating performance and business profile.
ATLANTIC HEALTH SYSTEM, MORRIS PLAINS, New Jersey. 1975 - 2007
Accounting Manager, Mountainside Hospital Campus, 1998 - 2007
■ Prepared and analyzed all financial statements for 345-bed licensed healthcare facility
■ Prepared balance sheet analysis, including year–end audit work papers for external auditors.
■ Prepared and presented monthly financial statements to Controller and Director of Finance.
■ Identified opportunities to reduce expenses by performing variance analysis.
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Degree B. S. Accounting, Rutgers University, Newark, New. Jersey
Certificate Internal Controls, National Credit Union Administration.
Certificate Financial Literacy Training, New Jersey Credit Union League.
Certificate Bank Secrecy Act Training, New Jersey Credit Union League.
Treasurer Atlantic Health Federal Credit Union, Summit, New. Jersey.
Member Board of Directors, Atlantic Health Federal Credit Union, Summit, New. Jersey.
Member New Jersey Chapter of Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Treasurer St. Andrew and Holy Communion Church, South Orange, New. Jersey.
Treasurer Grenadian American Organization of New. Jersey, Newark, New. Jersey.
♦ Senior Accounting Professional ♦
Analytical, detail oriented accountant offering proven performance in corporate finance. Informed by real-world business expertise and continuing education.
- Forensic auditing skills
- SAP, M2M, QuickBooks, ProSeries
- M&D, AMAPS, BPCS, FAS 500 Asset Accounting, SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft Office.
Temporary assignments with manufacturing companies and retailers
- Utilize forensic auditing skills to perform complex account reconciliations and analyses for A/R and A/P. Reconcile accounts with problematic transfers from prior accounting system (M2M) to SAP. Resolve issues and ensure data integrity within SAP.
- Provide training and written procedures for A/R, A/P, and billing.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and yearly closings and account/bank reconciliations.
2013 – 2014
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing reports and analysis related to inventory and gross margin.
- Manage, track, and analyze inventory assets related to the perpetual stock ledger.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis for internal and external auditors and senior management.
2011 - 2013
- Utilize forensic auditing skills to perform complex account reconciliations and analyses for bank accounts un-reconciled from the prior year. Research reconciling items followed up with A/P, A/R, payroll and corporate accounting to resolve.
- Provide training and written procedures to assist with transition to Cashbook application.
- Develop Excel database for six payroll accounts to identify any discrepancy. Track until resolved with internal payroll department, ADP and/or bank.
- Maintain fixed assets database via FAS 500 Asset Accounting (SAGE)
- Develop and train others in use of special project/spreadsheets for management, including capital improvement projects to track cost and progress.
- Interface with bank, state, and CPA firm during interim and year-end audits.
Proponent Federal Credit Union, Nutley, NJ
1987 - Present
Credit Union with $550 million in assets.
Chair, Board of Directors
- Serve on the Interest Rate Risk/Investment Committee.
- Responsible for policy decisions and management of an investment portfolio in excess of $100 million in assets.
- Senior member on the Supervisory and the Internal Audit Committees that oversee external auditors and the NCUA Federal Examiner Review.
Andrew R. Gioseffi, CPA, Saddle Brook, NJ
2008 - Present
Accountant (per diem)
- Develop methodologies and reports utilizing advanced functions within Excel to conduct financial analyses for special client situations.
- Perform extensive audit procedures. Reconcile accounts.
- Prepare personal income tax returns using ProSeries software application.
- Perform daily routine accounting functions for clients.
Edwards and Kelcey, Inc., Morristown, NJ
2006 - 2008
Engineering, Design, Planning and Construction Firm.
Senior Accounting Specialist/Compliance Manager (FAR)
- Develop procedures for filing of various state sales/use tax and annual reports.
- Research and provide information and support for audits (state tax, DOT, FAR, etc).
- Responsible for FAR compliance, reporting and audit support.
- Oversee joint venture accounting, account reconciliation, contact compliance and Financial Reporting.
- Prepare and file state sales and use tax returns for approximately 42 states.
Hoffman-La Roche, Inc., Nutley, NJ
1985 - 2001
Global pharmaceutical company.
Senior Accountant – Pharma Operations Finance/Cost (2000 – 2001)
- Reduced training time for over 300 users and improved data reliability by initiating and leading a weekly workshop for accounting group and internal customers across manufacturing, purchasing, quality control and production planning. Resolve SAP implementation issues.
- Analyze manufacturing cost and develop reports for upper management as tool to control costs.
- Prepare budgets and load into SAP for manufacturing areas.
Senior Accountant, Pharma Operations Finance/Inventory (1998-2000)
Accountant II - Technical Services Finance/Cost (1993-1998)
Accountant - Corporate Operations Accounting (1988-1993)
Accountant - Corporate Accounting (1985-1988)
BS, Accounting, Farleigh Dickinson University, Rutherford, NJ
- Cum Laude, Dean’s List, Delta Mu Delta Honor Society for Business Administration
CCD, Directors Leadership Institute, London Business School, London, UK
Advanced Leadership Institute, Harvard Executive Program, Cambridge, MA
Public Policy Institute, The Brookings Institution, Washington, DC
Credit Union Executives Society-DEF, American Association of University Women, and NAFE.
Tel.No – (973-807-8702) email@example.com
SQL Programmer Analysts/ Crystal Report Administrator
Symitar – epysis symforms power on programming
Summary of Experience:
- 18 years of experience in (SQL Programmer – create Database, stored procedures, tables, triggers, indexes)
- 12 years of experience with Administrating Business object 10 and 11 ( Scheduling crystal reports to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly or on Demand)
- Managing permissions for each department, to view, export, schedule instances.
- Creating various types of crystal reports, detailed, grouped, drill down, crosstab, Charts etc.
- Schedule reports to export to Excel format in a network location.
- Schedule reports to open in a pdf / html format.
- Create crystal reports based on parameters using SQL Stored procedures.
- Expert in creating SQL Functions.
- Expert in creating SQL Stored Procedures using (CTE – common table expression)
- Create Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and MS-Access Database, and Outlook forms.
- Hands on experience with Data base design of SQL Server 2014
- Expertise in Reports generation using Crystal Reports 8.5 / 9.0
- Expert in developing Visual Basic for Application (VBA) using Ms-Access 2000.
- Expert in developing SSRS (SQL reporting) (SSIS) SQL Integration Services.
- Expert in developing SQL Jobs to handle a flow of stored procedures step by step.
- Expert in developing SQL jobs to send email notification to users and to Database Admin.
- Expert in symitar symforms , Power on repgens ,easy wirters reports.
VBA Tools Access 2003, Excel 2007, Word 2007
Database SQL Server 2005/2000, T-SQL
Reporting Tools Seagate Crystal Reports 9.0 Advanced Editions, Access Reports
Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows 2003 / 2000 / NT
Mail Servers Ms-Exchange Server, Lotus Notes
Power on repgens Epysis SymForms
Bachelor of Computer Information System
Employer: Municipal Credit Union, NY Sept 2000 to Till Date
Role and Responsibilities
- Involved in reports designing and scheduling.
- Provides the day-to-day business object administration.
- Mentoring crystal reports instances, using business object Admin. Tool.
- Scheduling Daily, Weekly, Monthly crystal reports based on (Flag) when SQL daily load complete.
- Involved in Writing Store Procedures, Triggers, Views in SQL Server 2014.
- Involved in data analysis.
- Run various SQL scripts in SQL Query Analyzer for one time on demand reports.
- Import various data files (comma delimited, fixed width into SQL Database)
- Import Excel files, MS-Access Database tables into SQL Database)
- Export SQL Tables, Views, Stored Procedures into Data files, Excel or MS Access Database)
- Symitar epysis (Symform – repgens – Power On) creation, maintaining.
Business Object 11 – Administrator
This is the primary source of Municipal Credit Union to view day to day transactions, account creation and update. This is the most active way for MCU to obtain information about the credit union and its services.
Software Used: SQLServer 2013, crystal reports 10 and 11, Business object 11.
Report Generator – Tech Lead
Design and developed for internal audit department on demand reports. Repots will help auditors to search and track auditing records. Auditor can export his search to Excel or PDF files.
Employer: JDR Sep 1997 to August 2000
Role and Responsibilities
- Involved in Writing Store Procedures, Triggers, Views in SQL Server 2008.
- Provides the day-to-day reports using crystal reports and MS Access reports.
Software Used: MS Access Database, Excel, word, SQL server, crystal reports.
Employer: New English School Jan 1994 to Sep 1997
Role and Responsibility
- Involved in teaching student to develop database using MS Access.
- Involved in assisting student to create the senior high school graduation project in MS Access (VBA)
- Teaching Micro Soft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Involved in testing and documentation of the projects.
Robert Balestri/Credit Union Collections/Consulting. Over 25 years working in & with NJ Credit Unions. Part-time, Temporary, Full-time. Cost effective. Reduce your delinquency & charge-offs & increase your bottom line. (201) 566-6679.
Kenneth Wieczorek, Jr.
721 Northumberland Way Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Cell: 908-229-6725 KenWiz1@msn.com
EDUCATION and CERTIFICATIONS
Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT (May 2005)
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Center for Financial Certifications (October 2012)
Certified Personal Finance Counselor
Financial Sales Consultant, McGraw Hill FCU (February 2012 – June 2013)
- 35+ mortgages and loans originated monthly with average new money of $1.3 million
- Consult with members and provide them with the best option for achieving financial wellness
- Set up, speak at, and work financial literacy seminars for members and SEGs
- Assist business development in acquiring new SEGs and members
Field Sales and Marketing Supervisor, TruGreen (March 2009 – February 2012)
- Finished top 3 in sales the last two years
- Average of 20 sales per week
- Sell lawn, tree, and shrub care to homeowners door to door
- Set and maintain appointments for lawn care consultations
- Make outbound sales calls and follow up with any callbacks from the field
- Train and manage a team of up to 6 sales people
Owner, Pristine Office Clean, LLC (August 2007 – February 2009)
- Prospect for new business accounts
- Make outbound sales calls
- Hire new employees
- Create invoices and take payments for services rendered
Senior Loan Officer, Worldwide Financial Resources (November 2007 – November 2008)
- Sell mortgage programs designed to fit the needs of the client
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Develop business relationships with accountants, lawyers, and financial planners
- Negotiate corporate partnerships
- Make 75+ sales calls daily
- Develop and implement various marketing plans to promote new business
Branch Manager, HFC, Union, NJ (February 2006 – August 2007)
- 6 time million dollar club earner
- 8+ loans originated monthly
- Make 75+ outbound sales calls daily
- Offer mortgage solutions that best meet the needs of the client
- Manage up to 8 salespeople
- Meet with clients to discuss their mortgage needs
- Sell ancillary programs to further protect the client
Ira D. Hayes
101 Pertwood Court Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Contact Phone: (609) 532-9575 Home: (609) 931-9143
Email address: IraDHayes@gmail.com
- Master of Business Administration in Finance Degree with seven years’ work experience in Accounting and Finance
- Experience in performing various financial ratio or budget analyses in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, income statements, cash flow budgeting and acquisitions.
- Excellent Oral, Written Communication and Arithmetic skills with the ability to work with others or independently with minimal supervision.
- Motivated flexible detail oriented individual capable of multitasking, analyzing, problem solving, operating within compliance regulatory guidelines and prioritizing project goals.
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suites, Adobe Acrobat, 60wpm and 10,000 10-key stroke skills.
- SAP Version 7.20 and IBM Personal Communications Version 5.9 for Windows.
Conair Corporation, East Windsor, NJ Sept 2007- Present
- Report financial information on status of current issues and any notes of concern or recommendations.
- Provide and generate ad hoc reporting and analysis reports on monthly, quarterly and annually basis to be presented to the senior management.
- Prepare monthly general ledger reconciliations.
- Arbitrate all open deductions with Penalties and Shortages.
- Review various invoice reports and resolve accordingly.
- Negotiate settlements over $100K with key customers and Sales contacts.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with vendors’, sale representatives, and various departments.
- Release, administer, and reconcile customer accounts - including following up with the sales representative for payments in a timely manner.
- Ensure that vendors are operating within regulatory guidelines.
- Document audit procedures.
- Direct special projects requested by Manager.
Hibbert Group, Trenton, NJ Aug 2007- Sept 2007
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary Position)
- Reviewed invoices for accuracy and completeness. Ensuring proper documentation is present, including authorization and receiving documents or proof that service was provided.
- Input and processed invoices for payment using the AccPac Software, making sure that invoices are paid according to payment terms and applicable discounts are taken.
- Maintained communications with company personnel and vendors to ensure the timely and accurate processing of invoice payments.
- Assisted with internal and external auditor requests and other ad hoc requests as needed.
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Sept 2006- May 2007
- Acted as a liaison between students, university, and Richmond community in a fast paced environment.
- Investigated and responded to inquiries about VCU and Richmond, VA
- Maintained and controlled access to the campus and city-wide database, university phone lists, and activity information.
SunTrust Bank, Richmond VA May 2005-Aug. 2006
Campus Challenge Intern (Financial Service Representative)
- Cultivated and managed new and existing client relationships of diversified net worth individuals and their related businesses.
- Supported the goals of the branch through effective teamwork and compliance in a fast pace environment.
- Assisted with routine teller transactions and management on on-going bases.
- Recognized for bringing over $500,000 of assets in a single branch.
- Directed in regular meetings on leadership development and career opportunities.
- Compiling necessary control and audit trail documentation needed for Sarbanes-Oxley.
EDUCATION, PROJECTS, & HONORS
Strayer University, Trevose, Pennsylvania Oct 2008- Dec 2011
Master of Business Administration in Finance
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics & Corp. Governance
Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia Aug 2002- Aug 2007
Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Production Operations Management
- Business Statistics
- Managerial Economics
- Security analysis & Portfolio management
Hamilton High West, Hamilton, New Jersey Sept 1998- June 2002
Financial Management: Directed as a team leader on a student team that researched and analyzed a company in order to provide data on financial management. Implemented cash management strategies.
Funds Management in Financial Institutions: Served as a financial officer directing Writer’s Den Inc.’s financial goals, objectives, and budgets. Supervise cash management activities and counseled company’s owner on investment needs and options for company productivity.
> Vice President and Secretary, Delta Sigma Pi, Professional Business Fraternity, Eta Omega: Implemented organizational restructuring and guidelines for growing Eta Omega chapter. Foster chapter growth beyond traditional practices to expand membership diversity.
> Volunteer, 10k Ukrop’s Marathon
> Volunteer, 5k Ryan's Quest Dash for Duchenne, Hamilton, NJ
> Volunteer, Boys and Girls Club, Richmond, Virginia
One Culver Drive
New City, New York 10956
To obtain a collections or customer service related position in the credit union field that would utilize my collections, customer service, and communications skills
* Collected past due balances from hospitals and other medical facilities utilizing SAP
* Collected past due balances for mortgages, automobile and personal loans
* Recommended accounts for repossession, legal and charge off
* Resolved customer inquiries and complaints
* Sent out delinquency letters
* Performed skip tracing by contacting references, co-makers and employers
* Processed credit card and check by phone payments
* Assisted in the reversals and redeposits of return checks
* Recorded payments for bankruptcy and charged off loans in appropriate logs
* Opened new accounts by using customers’ payment histories to determine credit limits
* Coordinated collection and return check activities with various company departments
* Generated monthly SAP reports
* Reconciled Accounts
|Volunteer, Good Samaritan Hospital Library
|Temporary collections position at Mindray Inc., via employment agency
|Collections position, Visions formerly Paragon Federal Credit Union
|Collections position, Avalon Eyewear
|Temporary positions in the Collections Departments, Mikron Instruments
Aventis Environmental Science, Pearson Education, Verizon, and CHMS
Positions in the Purchasing & Account Support Departments
Merck Medco Managed Care
|Sales position at a Lens Crafters
|Account Executive, WGHT Radio
|Account Executive, WLIR Radio
Ramapo College, Mahwah, New Jersey, B.S. Business Administration
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa.
New Jersey Real Estate License- 1997 Referral Associate Salesperson
National Real Estate Referral Group. Affiliated with Coldwell Banker
* Top Notch, AS400, SAP, Accounting Express, and I2K programs to research and collect delinquent accounts
* Worked with Excel and MS Word for daily work activities and special projects