NJCUL's 27th Annual Golf Tournament is set "fore" Tuesday, April 28, 2015!
Forsgate Country Club
375 Forsgate Drive
Monroe Township, N.J.
Tournament Will Benefit
Funds raised through the 27th Annual Golf Tournament will support NJCUL’s public policy initiatives and will help:
- Increase awareness and visibility of the state’s credit union movement among opinion leaders and policy makers in Trenton and Washington.
- Position NJCUL and its affiliates to ensure an environment in which credit unions are able to successfully meet member needs in an ever-changing financial service marketplace.
- Engage the opposition on an equal footing when competing for support among state lawmakers and our Congressional delegation.
- Registration: 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
- Continental Breakfast: 8:45 – 10:00 a.m.
- Driving Range Open
- Shot Gun Start: 10:00 a.m.
- Lunch at the Turn
- Sponsored Cocktail Hour/Awards: 3:00 p.m. (approximate)
The tournament will take place RAIN or SHINE. If extreme weather conditions occur, please call the Forsgate Country Club at 732-521-0070 and ask for “Pro Shop” after 7 a.m. the morning of the tournament. Players are required to wear traditional golf attire on the golf course. Collared shirts are required; jeans are not permitted. Forsgate Country Club is a spike-less facility. We will be playing on Forsgate’s outstanding Banks course.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
All payments must accompany registrations and sponsorships.
Only paid sponsors of the event are permitted to participate in the tournament. Credit union attendees are asked not to register vendors as guests.
NO REFUNDS after March 31, 2015.
We will be playing on both of Forsgate’s courses: Banks and Palmer.
For additional information, contact Yvette Segarra at 800-792-8861 ext. 103 or email@example.com.
The President's Trophy
It’s the fourth year for the President’s Cup trophy! The team with the best score will receive the beautiful President’s Cup trophy. It’s a traveling trophy, and each year it will be passed along to the new winning team. Wouldn’t you like bragging rights for a year?
There will also be chances to win great door prizes!