The Compliance Center provides information on state and federal laws, regulations, and related issues that affect the day-to-day and long-term operations of credit unions. This includes monitoring the application of existing laws and regulations to credit union activities, reviewing proposed laws and regulations affecting credit union operations, and advocating or commenting to regulatory agencies (NCUA, CUNA, FinCEN, FTC, IRS, NJ Department of Banking and Insurance, and other federal and state agencies) on matters of interest affecting credit unions.
In addition, the Compliance Center also provides compliance and regulatory aid directly to member credit unions, includes compliance information in the Daily Exchange and Weekly Exchange, and through InfoSight, the League's online compliance manual. Informative compliance roundtables, regulatory update sessions, and specialized compliance education sessions are also held throughout the year.
Additional Compliance Center services to NJCUL members are:
- League InfoSight - online compliance manual; access to the latest regulation, policies and forms.
- Compliance Help Line - let the experts help you with your compliance research request or question.
- Scams & Alerts - find the latest industry scam and fraud alert reports.
- Compliance Resources - Important compliance contacts at your fingertips!
- Compliance Center Contacts - Need compliance assistance/services, contact us today!
To contact the Compliance Center e-mail Nicola Foggie at email@example.com or call 800-792-8861 ext. 112.