Below are available job postings within the credit union system. If you would like to post a job on this site, please e-mail Mary Zelinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the name of the job, a description, and where resumes should be sent. The New Jersey Credit Union League will leave all postings on our site for 90 days (3 months). Before the 90 day period is up, you have the option to request re-posting. After that, all postings will automatically be removed from our site. Once we remove a posting after the 90 day period and you decide to re-post after the removal, you are responsible for processing the material again. Thank you for your cooperation. Please follow these Career Listing Guidelines when sending a job opening for posting.
Please note: All postings will remain on the League’s Web site for three months. If we do not hear from you after the three-month period, we will automatically remove the posting upon the three-month cut-off.
Please let us know if the position has been filled before the end of the three-month period.
Non-Members: New Jersey credit unions not affiliated with the New Jersey Credit Union League can have their job opening posted to the League Web site for a fee of $25. The job opening will be included on the site for three (3) months. Job openings may be reactivated for an additional three (3) months for an additional fee of $25.
The New Jersey Credit Union League bears no responsibility for the availability of positions posted nor does it play any role in the hiring of these positions (unless the position is with the League). Applicants are advised to contact the credit union directly.
Accountant – First Financial FCU
Reports to: Accounting Manager
In this role, you will perform accounting and clerical tasks on a daily basis and provides general accounting support to the Vice President Accounting/Chief Financial Officer, the Accounting Manager, and the Accounting Department.
- Obtain balances in Credit Union accounts daily and calculating the required wire transfers between accounts to ensure availability of funds.
- Reconcile the general ledger on a daily basis by reviewing reports, posting entries and obtaining and filing various daily financial reports
- Post and/or adjust entries to the general ledger and reconcile bank accounts monthly
- Responsible for backing up the Accounts Payable function
- Reconciling, calculating, and paying monthly Backup Withholding
- Calculating and preparing depreciation schedules.
- Provide analysis as needed/requested for various areas of operations
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
- Two to five years’ of practical work experience.
- Ability to take initiative and ownership to thoroughly understanding all aspects of the credit union that affect the accounting equation
- Analytical ability to resolve problems/balancing in all phases of the position
- Ability to deal with problems involving many variables in various situations
- Proficiency in Excel
As a First Financial employee, you'll enjoy a challenging work environment. Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Ins. and Retirement Plan.
Please visit our website at: http://www.firstffcu.com/
Qualified Candidates may email resume to Helga Britton at: email@example.com/. Please put “Acct - CUL" in the subject line and include salary history and/or requirements.
Member Solution Representative – First Financial FCU
Position: Member Solution Representative
Reports to: Lending Manager
In this role, you will serve as liaison between various parties to compete recovery process. This includes use of computer systems in retrieving, collating and preparing information and distributing letters and documents related to lending and recovery operations.
- Prepare loan and visa accounts for referral to outside agencies
- Monitor overdraft accounts including transfer of available funds, and performing account maintenance.
- Prepare bankrupt loan and visa account for review and provide information to attorney if required.
- Answering telephone inquiries from credit union members and staff.
- Contact members to research and assist with recovery matters, may offer options for resolution.
- 3 – 5 years similar or related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to research, collect and analyze data.
- Creative at problem solving and developing alternative solutions.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
As a First Financial employee, you'll enjoy a challenging work environment. Our benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Rx, Vision, Life Ins. and Retirement Plan. Please visit our website at: http://www.firstffcu.com/.
Qualified Candidates may email resume to Helga Britton at: firstname.lastname@example.org/. Please put “Solutions-CUL" in the subject line. Include salary history and/or requirements.
Member Services Representative - Part-time - Local 1233 FCU
Location: 731 South 10th Street, Newark N.J.
- Responsible for providing a variety of accounts receivables for members in person, via phone, and through mail.
- Processing deposits withdrawals, loan payments & processing.
- Performs a broad variety of functions such as opening and closing accounts, payroll deductions. Answers members’ questions regarding Credit Union services provided.
- Performs specific assigned duties including various clerical functions, process transfer authorizations, completes required projects/reports accurately and promptly.
- Assist other Member Service Representatives with duties as required.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of working in a Credit Union/or financial institution
- Must possess basic accounting and general office skills
- Proficiency with a variety of computer software programs
- Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Well organized & attention to detail
- Desire to be helpful, cooperative, patient & dependable
Forward resume to: email@example.com
Collections Specialist – Atlantic FCU – Kenilworth, NJ
Core competencies include, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for the control of delinquent loan accounts and pending late payment reminders.
- Review and research delinquent loans
- Make follow up calls on delinquent loan accounts
- Maintain accurate records on all delinquent accounts
- Update and log activity on accounts into the collection module system
- Assist Collections Manager as needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or assigned
Education and Skill Experience
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent. Some college credits preferred
- Financial institution experience with similar job functions and 1-2 years collection experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills (oral and written communications), active listening, attitude, deportment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proficient in office equipment such as, but not limited to, PC, 10-key calculator, copier and software such as MS Word with the ability to learn new software programs as required.
We offer a full benefits package including: Tuition reimbursement, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and paid time off. Qualifying candidates should send resume including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without salary requirements will not be considered.
President/CEO - Family Trust Credit Union - Charlotte, NC
Family Trust Federal Credit Union, located 20 miles south of Charlotte, North Carolina, is seeking to replace the current President/ CEO who will retire at year-end 2016. Founded in 1957 with over $425 million in assets, the CU has always shown a strong commitment to the financial well-being of the members, businesses and communities of which it serves. The ideal candidate must be a strategic and innovative leader prepared to continue with the vision and direction of this member centric and financially sound institution.
This position is responsible for providing the strategic direction, vision, leadership and management for all areas of the CU. Additional responsibilities include planning, directing, and controlling all CU activities in accordance with established plans, policies, procedures, directives and legal and regulatory guidelines while ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction.
Candidates must possess at minimum a bachelor's degree, 8 years of experience in a senior management position within the financial industry, broad financial knowledge, proven leadership ability, a strong community background, a high level of integrity and trust, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a team oriented approach to management. Industry related schools and accreditations are highly valued.
Family Trust is headquartered in Rock Hill, South Carolina and has seven branches located in York County.
Please forward confidential resume, salary requirements and a list of all volunteer activities for the past two years to:
VP Personnel & Employee Relations
Member Service Rep/Teller – Part Time – Princeton FCU
Princeton Federal Credit Union is a non-profit financial cooperative dedicated to providing quality service, financial solutions and value, while building trusted relationships with our members for a lifetime.
We are seeking a part-time Member Service Rep/Teller to work in our Member Service Department 15 hours per week Monday through Friday 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. The Member Service Rep/Teller works independently as well as within the group.
- Processing monetary transactions
- Opening, closing and maintaining accounts for members
- Actively promoting and cross-selling credit union products and services to members based on member needs
- Processing member mail transactions
- Providing outstanding service to credit union members and co-workers
Qualified candidates must have a positive mindset, be well organized and detailed oriented, possess great communication skills, and be able to multi-task. Excellent math skills are required along with research and problem solving abilities. Candidates must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Prior cash handling, credit union or banking experience a plus.
We offer competitive compensation. Qualified candidates should send a resume with a letter of interest and salary requirements via email to email@example.com and include Resume MSR in the subject line of your email or fax to 609-945-6298.
Vice President Enterprise Risk Management – First Commonwealth FCU
First Commonwealth Federal Credit Union has an opportunity as the organization’s Vice President of Enterprise Risk Management. This position will effectively lead the Enterprise Risk Management function, which includes such duties as developing and introducing an integrative risk management framework, the effective administration of a centralized enterprise risk management program in the credit union, and loss prevention and recovery. The incumbent will be expected to formulate effective strategies aligned with the credit union’s mission, core values and strategic objectives; understand the meaning and implications of key financial indicators; use financial and statistical analysis to evaluate strategic options and opportunities.
Job duties include:
- Create and maintain a risk-aware culture in the credit union
- Think strategically and encourage evidenced-based decisions that are aligned with strategic priorities
- Interpret policies, laws and regulations to make operational decisions, keeping all practices and procedures compliant with GAAP, NCUA Regulations, and state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop new or adjust existing procedures as needed
- Effectively analyze and interpret complex data and apply statistical methods to solve problems and develop justification for decisions
- Effectively measure, monitor and control factors such as risk, efficiency, cost/benefit relationship and profitability
- Appropriately weigh the interests of the membership against risk and financial considerations when making decisions
- Develop budgets that achieve desired goals and results as cost-effectively as possible
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 3+ years of management experience
- 7+ years of experience in a financial institution with increasing levels of responsibilities
- MBA or professional designation such as CFSA, CIA, CFE, CRMA, FRM
- 3+ years of experience at the senior management level
For details & to apply online www.firstcomcu.org, fax 610-807-3040 or mail to HR Dept. P.O. Box 20450, Lehigh Valley, PA 18002-0450. For emailed resumes, please use either .docx or .pdf file format. Mention the position in the subject line of the email. EOE
Relationship Development Manager – Inspire FCU
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with two locations in Bucks County, PA with $115 Million in assets and 14,000 members, has an opening for a full time Relationship Development Manager. The Relationship Development Manager will have primary responsibility and be responsible for all community development efforts as well as creating brand awareness of Inspire Federal Credit Union. The Relationship Development Manager will also work to improve credit union’s visibility in target markets and increase membership by actively identifying and cultivating, personal and business relationships within the target markets.
- Identify, develop and cultivate community partnerships
- Manage community involvement and represent Credit Union at community events
- Promote Credit Union Products and Services within community
- Develop and create community focused initiatives to position Credit Union as strong community partner
- Manage and build Financial Wellness Workshops for financial education
Candidates will possess:
- A high energy, entrepreneurial, solution-oriented attitude
- Goal driven commitment to success
- Comfortable meeting new people and engaging them as potential partners
- Experience with sales, customer service and relationship building
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years Business Development or Sales experience
- Knowledge of Financial Services/Banking industry preferred
All Credit Union positions require the following:
- Good Credit History
- Pre-employment Drug & Background Screening
Qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE
Member Services Specialist – Call Center – Full Time – Garden Savings FCU
Location: 129 Littleton Road in Parsippany
Years of Experience: 1-2 Years
Salary Range: $17 - $19 per hour
- Provide information and customer service concerning the credit union and its products and services to credit union members
- Research and solve account questions, problems, and complaints
- Assist members with online banking and bill pay inquiries
- Assist members with ATM/Debit Card and Credit Card issues
- General Office Experience
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Well organized & thorough attention to detail
- Desire to be helpful, cooperative & dependable
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus
Please Submit Resume to email@example.com
Financial Services Representative (FT/PT) – NJ Gateway FCU
Well established federal credit union located in Central Jersey has an opening for a skilled MSR/loan processor. The right individual must be outgoing, people-oriented, and have the ability to recognize and refer cross selling opportunities. Basic knowledge of computers and windows based software programs essential. Previous financial institution experience desirable.
Please send cover letter and resume, including salary history, to:
NJ Gateway Federal Credit Union, PO Box 420, Dayton, New Jersey 08810 Attn: MSR/Lender Position or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit Union Sales Executive - CU Direct
We are currently seeking a Credit Union Sales Executive to have the responsibility to develop and sell the CU Direct programs and services to potential Credit Unions throughout the quad states area (PA, NY, NJ, DE). Responsible for training applicable regional staff on the AutoSMART and Auto Buying systems, as well as the sales process. The principal responsibilities will include the following:
- Identifies prospects and brings to contract new Credit Union clients within the entire area; including prospect reporting and assisting credit union staff to ensure potential opportunities are maximized, handling all contracts and documentation to ensure they are executed and submitted properly.
- Sells to potential and existing Credit Unions to develop new business and increase or retain existing business. Completes professional presentations to credit union executives, chapters, boards, and other credit union staff.
- Assists in the implementation/training process for Credit Unions that have been contracted. This includes the coordination, communication, and timely transfer of responsibilities to the staff responsible for the account once implementation/training is completed. Updates applicable sales reporting system a minimum of twice per week.
- Sells to potential Credit Unions regarding the AutoSMART and Auto Buying programs. Works with Marketing, Lending, and IT client staff to ensure auto related marketing activities are understood and completed on a regular basis.
- Coordinate, support and attend Credit Union Chapter meetings, applicable industry mixers, Credit Union state conventions and Credit Union league functions that apply within the entire area.
At a minimum, each candidate should possess the following skills, experience and background:
- BA/BS or commensurate experience.
- Five years experience in a Financial Services industry sales environment.
- Automated lending systems, credit scoring, portfolio monitoring and tracking experience is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of the Credit Union Marketplace; Credit Union operations, regulatory. compliance and point of purchase.
- Extensive knowledge of the auto finance industry, credit unions, and indirect lending.
- Proven track record of sales and referral success.
- Work independently with a high level of initiative.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs to include Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Must have proficient Internet and e-mail skills.
- Ability to travel overnight.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must reside in the states of Pennsylvania, New York or New Jersey.
If interested, please contact email email@example.com or apply on http://www.cudirect.com/about-cudirect/careers
Member Services Representative – XCEL FCU
XCEL Federal Credit Union is seeking a Member Services Representative with principal location in Jersey City, New Jersey to assume the responsibility of efficient, effective and accurate performance of teller functions, and knowledge of credit union operations. Candidate is required to establish and maintain courteous and professional business relations with the members, and posses the ability to interact with fellow employees and management.
Two plus years of similar or related experience required, high school diploma along with the ability to operate computer, adding machine, coin and money counting machines. Flexibility required to work in our NYC branch if the need arises. Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required along with a high degree of problem solving and math skills. The candidate is required to display the ability to be detail oriented in a financial environment. Upholding the utmost confidentiality, and care of member accounts is paramount. Submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.
Vice President – Lending – Inspire FCU
Inspire Federal Credit Union, with 2 locations in Bucks County seeks a VP Lending. The VP Lending will be a strong leader, metrics/performance driven & have the ability to be a hands on manager in growing and developing all areas of the loan department. Must be able to manage third party relationships.
- Executive level responsibility for consumer lending, mortgage lending, indirect auto, business lending and collections departments.
- Develop strategies for continued growth of loan products, profitability and efficiency, while ensuring alignment with strategic goals.
- Create, manage and monitor credit union strategic plans and the annual operating budget for all lending related departments.
- Provide overall strategic direction & day to day management for Lending, Loan Servicing and Collections programs.
- Responsible for managing to all lending related policies & procedures, pricing, loss prevention tools.
- Provide leadership/input as member of ALCO Committee.
- Evaluate & monitor the effectiveness of credit union lending practices and underwriting guidelines.
- Responsible internally & externally for lending compliance and NCUA rules/regulations and directives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/related field
- Minimum10 years’ experience in banking financial services
- Working knowledge of risk based lending
- Strong credit background with lending authority. Ability to analyze credit reports, appraisals, financial statements, tax returns & other financial documents.
- Must be eligible to register and maintain licensing with NMLS system.
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in managing loan officers, originators, processors and sales representatives.
Resume and salary requirements should be sent to email@example.com
VP Member Sales and Service - First Atlantic FCU
The VP Member Sales and Service is responsible for the management of major functions including branch operations and business development. As a member of the Senior Management Team, this individual will be involved in planning and assisting in successfully executing the credit union’s strategic business plan in accordance with established credit union policies and with governmental regulations. This position will ensure a high level of member relations and service. This executive will also assist in attaining operational and functional goals. In addition the position is responsible for operation administration and for significant contributions to the formulation, development, implementation, and administration of Credit Union policies and business goals. Organizes, plans, directs, and controls functions including Sales related activities for Member Services (delivery), Indirect Lending business development, Small Business business development and Real Estate Loan business development.
- Must have a good understanding of small business lending, operations, finance and marketing.
- 4 year degree
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a senior management role within the financial industry is required.
Submit resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Atlantic Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Member Service Representative—Public Service FCU
Public Service Federal Credit Union has an opening for a Member Service Representative in our Middlesex, NJ office.
Member Service Representative serve as the front line face of our credit union. Providing members with account information in person, on phone and via e-mail as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services.
- Cash handling
- Will be responsible for a teller draw
- Open new member accounts and service existing accounts
- Handle member’s requests for balances, transfers, checks, CD, IRA, Debit cards or any other member’s needs
- Process ACH and share draft files
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills and a positive attitude
The above listing is not exhaustive and may change as needed.
Experience in a financial institution/credit union is a plus. Strong interpersonal skills as well as computer skills a must. Must be bondable.
We offer a great benefit package including Medical, RX, Life Insurance and Retirement Plan.
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Public Service FCU, 619 Union Ave, Middlesex, NJ 08846 or email email@example.com with your name in subject line.
COLLECTIONS SUPERVISOR/MANAGER - First Atlantic FCU
Consider applying to be a part of our Collections Department. We are currently accepting resumes for the position, Collections Supervisor/Manager.
The Collections Supervisor/Manager is responsible for supervising the collections’ professionals, developing and recommending advanced collections and recovery processes to effectively minimize and mitigate organizational losses by reducing delinquency levels and write-offs while increasing recoveries.
- Superior problem resolution, people management, and customer relations skills
- Self-starter with a minimum of 5 years collections experience, preferably in a banking or financial services environment
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but a combination of experience and education will be considered.
- Strong PC skills, including EXCEL is required.
Submit resume with salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Atlantic Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT MANAGER - First Atlantic FCU
The position is responsible for managing and reporting the financial activities of the organization. Exceptional analytical skills will be required to evaluate credit union operations to ascertain financial and budget performance and similar financial activities.
To qualify, candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field and 2-5 years related experience in a financial services industry. MBA or CPA is preferred.
Required skills: process management, financial software, developing standards, audit, accounting, tracking budget expenses, corporate finance, analyzing information, budget development, strong organizational and communication skills, ability to work in fast-paced environment. Must be proficient with EXCEL.
Submit resume with salary requirement to email@example.com
First Atlantic Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Benefits and HR Coordinator – Greater Alliance FCU
Job Title: Benefits and HR Coordinator
Summary: Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources and benefits by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices. Manages training and training curriculum.
Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages HR vendor relationships and act as a liaison representing the best interest of the staff
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs. Design and implement a training curriculum for staff during on-boarding and on-going newly implemented programs.
- Establish Greater Alliance University with custom tailored courses designed for employee growth.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains and manages Greater Alliance community involvement efforts and various charitable events that encourage volunteerism from employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Administers training programs and works with managers and respective direct reports to ensure completion of mandatory courses.
All positions can be applied for online at our website Careers | Greater Alliance Federal Credit Union or resumes can be forwarded via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.