Archived VirtualCorps Webinar:
Millennials Want Convenient Access to…Products and Services We Don’t Have?
The Millennial generation is critically important for us.
We can’t afford to skip a generation; we’re toast without them. This session is focused on the products needed to attract and retain Millennials and the conversation will include Alternative Financial Services, which include prepaid debit cards, check cashing and payday loans. Sure this generation wants convenient access and technology (the more the better), but they also want access to products they value.
- Learn about the financial services Millenials are looking for – Alternate Financial Services
- Discuss emerging new markets and sustainable business models for serving the demographic
- Hear about credit union best practices
- Steps for an external assessment to identify local Alternative Financial Service Providers
- Steps for an internal assessment to identify potential product and service opportunities for serving new potential Millennial members.
- Understanding the sustainable business model for Alternative Financial Services.
Who Should Attend
Business Development Managers, Marketing Managers, Operations and Product Development Managers, Sr. Management, Board Members
Speaker: Scott Butterfield