Wednesday, August 13, 2014
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Credit Union Web Training Webinar:
Required Compliance Series: Red Flags for ID Theft, Bribery & Privacy
Red flags for identity theft, the Bribery Act, and the Privacy Act mandate regular training for everyone at the financial institution. Since employees are responsible for watching for identity theft, it’s important to have training on the various ways “red flags” manifest. The Bribery Act contains guidance for acceptable and professional behavior. The Privacy Act contains specifics regarding ensuring protection of consumer information.
This webinar will cover these three areas in order to fulfill the federal training requirements and will arm your staff with the information needed to ensure proper procedures are followed. The materials will include training tools and useful resources to monitor and effectively manage compliance.
- Red flags for identity theft:
- What should different departments know?
- Indications that a member’s identity may have been compromised
- Bribery Act sample policy language (a code of conduct) to ensure solid policy
- Handouts will be in Word, so sample policy language can be easily altered to develop or strengthen your current policy
- Cheat sheet of the Bribery Act’s major requirements
- Cheat sheet of consumer privacy requirements
- Letter of attendance certification with webinar outline
- Employee training log
- Quiz you can administer to measure staff learning and a separate answer key
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all employees, including compliance officers and auditors.
Continuing Education: Attendance verification for CE credits upon request
Don’t Miss the Other Required Compliance Series Webinars!
Sign up for the entire series and receive 6 webinars for the price of 5!
Click here to learn more about the Required Compliance Series
Webinar content is subject to copyright and intended for your individual credit union’s use only.
MEET THE PRESENTER
Ann Brode-Harner, Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
View Registration Options and Pricing